AMSCAS Verification?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MedQuest

Da Truth
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Typically, how long does it take to get verified.

Members don't see this ad.

are you serious? where is this information posted

Members don't see this ad :)
Originally posted by ankitovich
37.25 days.

:laugh:

It can vary. I suggest you do a search.

the screwy thing is some people were done in 2 or 3 weeks. It's so random. you'd think that it would happen with the next in line being finished.

It really does vary with applications and the peak processing times for AMCAS. My application was verified in about 2 weeks. Good luck to those waiting for the verification process. STay positive!!!! :clap:

It depends on the volume of applications coming in at the time you submit it. I submitted mine in mid-July and got verified in about 4 weeks. Since application volumes are probably higher now (only 25% of people apply before August, according to my premed advisor), it will probably take a little longer. Hang in there!

Originally posted by PianoGirl04
(only 25% of people apply before August, according to my premed advisor)

You sure?

Originally posted by ankitovich
You sure?

My advisor said something like that too...She did say, however, that west coast people tend to be super gung-ho about getting their part I submitted really early, but on a whole anything before August, even Sept. is really early.

I was just verified 2 days ago. It took 4 weeks. Good luck.

Out of the 25% that apply early before august, I am sure 80% of them are our nerdy SDNer friends. But hey, I gotta admit, they have the highest chance of getting accepted.