Any cool volunteering recommendations at the moment?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ihave Nonamè

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I personally would like to do something that involves the isolated elderly population but obviously know it cannot be in person. If anyone has organization recommendations/ideas for this, I'd be interested in hearing it. My car is high on miles so I can't use it to deliver groceries.

I'd like to hear other ideas as well (beyond just the food bank which is already planned). I'd actually like something in person.

Members don't see this ad.

I personally would like to do something that involves the isolated elderly population but obviously know it cannot be in person. If anyone has organization recommendations/ideas for this, I'd be interested in hearing it. My car is high on miles so I can't use it to deliver groceries.

I'd like to hear other ideas as well (beyond just the food bank which is already planned). I'd actually like something in person.
I've seen volunteer opportunities for comforting calls to the isolated elderly. Can't imagine how isolated they are feeling right now.

Reactions: 1 users

Food banks?

Members don't see this ad :)

Look up DOROT! I made calls for them in June and it was pretty nice. The calls are only once a week for a half hour though, so it's not much of a commitment.

Reactions: 1 user