Are we able to apply to D’Youville COM this cycle?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mr. Nevergiveup

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
not seeing it pop up on aacomas

Members don't see this ad.

D'Youville COM still appears to be classified as "Candidate" status, as of Feb 2024.
When the committee advances them to "pre-accreditation" they can take applications.

Attachments

• index.php.pdf
    144 KB · Views: 20
At what point is the profession going to decide to expand to reputable universities? D'Youville COM? Seriously?

Members don't see this ad :)
I've never heard of this one before where is it located??
located in buffalo, they have had a PA, nursing and PharmD program for a while, I think there a non-profit as well

located in buffalo, they have had a PA, nursing and PharmD program for a while, I think there a non-profit as well
Great, the fifth do school in New York state. Just what New York State needs.

As if all their graduates are all going to run to the Adirondacks to practice medicine.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Well, my firewall/anti-virus just gave me a threat warning by going into their .edu site, so I think I've grown more skeptical as we speak :lol:

EDiT: They have a chiropractic college. This is a hard no for me. What next? Pre-reqs require Creation Science?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Yoo I thought this was a joke post before I realized it's a real school.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Friend went there for PA school. They have a lot of health sciences stuff-definitely a real school it’s not for profit.

Reactions: 1 user