AZCOM vs ATSU SOMA

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reaction score
Thanks for your time beforehand!
I'm based In Arizona, and trying to decide between these two programs.

ATSU SOMA P/F is a pro and cheaper.

AZCOM better match list and more expensive but the graded courses make me nervous as well.

Also I have read the relevant threads on ATSU SOMA and I am aware with its curriculum changes.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Thanks for your time beforehand!
I'm based In Arizona, and trying to decide between these two programs.

ATSU SOMA P/F is a pro and cheaper.

AZCOM better match list and more expensive but the graded courses make me nervous as well.

Also I have read the relevant threads on ATSU SOMA and I am aware with its curriculum changes.

I’m in a similar situation, feel free to PM me if you ever want to brainstorm.

Members don't see this ad :)
Go to AZCOM. Seems like tuition difference is about 10k a year. SOMA will ship you out for rotations, so moving expenses and rent in those cities could be higher. If you live near AZCOM already and can commute, that would go a long way to lowering costs as well.

Go to AZCOM. Seems like tuition difference is about 10k a year. SOMA will ship you out for rotations, so moving expenses and rent in those cities could be higher. If you live near AZCOM already and can commute, that would go a long way to lowering costs as well.
Thank you for your reply! I would be in the Mesa/Phoenix area for CHC so the living situation would be the same for both! Does that change anything in your opinion?

Thank you for your reply! I would be in the Mesa/Phoenix area for CHC so the living situation would be the same for both! Does that change anything in your opinion?
Not significantly. From what current students have shared over the past year or so, it has been quite a mess with the curriculum in general at SOMA.