Dublin c/o 2028

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I got in!!! firm offer for the 5yr program!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
By the way, did anyone find any possible accommodation sites outsides of the UCD campus? I have view a few student apartment but they basically all being fully booked :(

Members don't see this ad :)
I just declined my spot that I was offered after being placed on the waitlist; good luck, everyone!

By the way, did anyone find any possible accommodation sites outsides of the UCD campus? I have view a few student apartment but they basically all being fully booked :(
If you are looking off campus, I would try www.daft.ie. You can look in areas such as Donnybrook, Stillorgan, Blackrock, Dundrum. Just do not send money to anyone until you are 100% sure that the place is real. There are lots of scams.

Reactions: 1 user
Do you have insight on the cost of living? I know housing is really tough. How much should I expect to be paying in rent?
Somewhere in the €1,200 - €1,500/month for a dorm room, or a decent shared apartment.

I just checked my application status and I was put on reserve (5 year) but I haven’t gotten an email or anything yet.

Has anyone replaced their cell biology course prereq with something else and have luck?

Has anyone replaced their cell biology course prereq with something else and have luck?
I gave them two classes “cells, metabolism and genetics” and “cellular metabolism in animals”. They never requested syllabi and my conditional accept was just changed to accepted after submitting my final prereq transcript. Both were under the Animal Sciences dept, not bio.

Reactions: 1 user