Harvard Interview...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

crimson

What up Smokey!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
My file has been complete at the Big H for almost 4 weeks now. Haven't heard a word... did anyone get a rejection after Dec 2 or an interview call? Also, if anyone can share their experience from last year's cycle in terms of when to expect a notification it be quite helpful.

Members don't see this ad.

rejected after dec 2. file completed in sept.... :rolleyes:

~Qoo

I just missed three call from Ms (Dana/Dina) at Harvard. Does harvard do rejections ( know my file is complete) over the phone because I am really fretting picking up the phone.
has anyone on SDN opted for harvard?

Members don't see this ad :)
I wouldn't worry about getting the call from Dana. She is probably just calling to set up an interview. My application went out in the first batch, so I heard from them in September to set up an interview. However, they were the last of the schools to contact me for about interviewing. I think their review process might have started a bit later than most schools.

I was very impressed with the school and it seemed like the best fit for me. Also, the students I spoke with were happy with the school. So, I've decided to enroll in the fall. Good luck!

GOOD JOB, mzalendo!!! Go TExAns!! :cool:

Now would you pick Harvard over Texas schools if u get accepted? Aww.. i envy u.

~Qoo