Help with missing reqs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mnm333

Reaction score
I am trying to fulfil my requirements and the last one is biochem (3 credit hours). As I am looking now, I only see courses that are "survey biochem" or principles of biochem and organic chem. I am super freaking out because they say we need to finish requirements by orientation which is around june. What should I do? Do you think that this class would be sufficient? If not is there anyone that has taken online courses to fulfill requirements?

Members don't see this ad.

I am trying to fulfil my requirements and the last one is biochem (3 credit hours). As I am looking now, I only see courses that are "survey biochem" or principles of biochem and organic chem. I am super freaking out because they say we need to finish requirements by orientation which is around june. What should I do? Do you think that this class would be sufficient? If not is there anyone that has taken online courses to fulfill requirements?
Need syllabus

UNE biochem will usually fulfill this, if your school accepts online.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Have you been accepted by a medical school? Or are you applying in the coming cycle? If accepted, you should talk with your medical school about this.

Reactions: 1 user
Are you able to move to another city quickly in order to fulfill this requirement? I would call the medical school in question and email them a copy of the course description to make sure.