Including Presentation (Poster) I contributed to but didn't present on AMCAS?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Johnwicksdog

Reaction score
Hello, so sorry if this is an obvious thing but I'm not super familiar with research formalities like this. My lab mentor is presenting a poster and paper at an international conference both of which I contributed to pretty significantly and my name is on both but I'm not going to the actual conference or presenting. Should I include this on AMCAS (or even my resume for that matter)? Again don't know how research "credit" works, thanks!!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello, so sorry if this is an obvious thing but I'm not super familiar with research formalities like this. My lab mentor is presenting a poster and paper at an international conference both of which I contributed to pretty significantly and my name is on both but I'm not going to the actual conference or presenting. Should I include this on AMCAS (or even my resume for that matter)? Again don't know how research "credit" works, thanks!!
Impact-wise on a 10-point scale, this is probably a 0.01. Don't worry about listing it separately; you can include it in your description of the research if there is room.

Impact-wise on a 10-point scale, this is probably a 0.01. Don't worry about listing it separately; you can include it in your description of the research if there is room.
So I actually already have a research/posters section for a paper i'm on author on and a presentation I gave. Would u suggest I put this in there or just slide it into my activity description. Thanks again!

So I actually already have a research/posters section for a paper i'm on author on and a presentation I gave. Would u suggest I put this in there or just slide it into my activity description. Thanks again!
I think that should be fine if you have space. Getting an interview won't rely on how many posters or papers you have published; this isn't a Ph.D. application.