NOVA class of 2007

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lusitania

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd start this thread for new accepties...on a personal note...any new students married with children. I think I might be the oldest...40, also I have 3 children!! I'm also a pharmacist...any other pharms in the class?

Members don't see this ad.

Lusitania,

I have applied to Nova but haven't heard anything yet. It is my first choice school so I hope to be sitting beside you in class. I too am 40 and work as a nurse. I have 4 children of the four-legged type.

How soon after your file was complete did you hear about an interview? This waiting is such a bitch.

My app was completed the end of August and the interview letter came soon after that (maybe about a week?). When we interviewed, they said they have about 2500-2700 applications, interview about 500 and accept about 300, with a final class size around 180. Hope to see you there too...let me know if you need more any info re: interview info, etc.

Members don't see this ad :)
:clap: Hi, my name is Anna
I am currently in the Nova MBS program which allows me to become M1 next year with all of you. I am currently taking all the M1 classes. I am married with an 18 month old son. If any one of you have any questions about the program or if you don't get in let me know I'll tell you about the MBS program that garuntees a spot for the following year if you keep a B or better. I'll be glad to answer any of your questions about the school. Overall I am very happy here. There is a lot of support and help from faculty and students. We are all in the same boat. Because there is no curves there is less competition (but you always have a few thorns in the class). You will find out that Previous year MBS students do a lot of the tutoring and have alot of extra help things.
Good luck on your interviews.

Lusitania,

I received my acceptance yesterday and am still walking on cloud nine. It's been a long, difficult struggle for me and I still can't believe it's all coming true.

Anyway.....where do you live? Do you have to move? I live in Palm Beach County, but my husband and I have decided to move south as he works in Broward County, very close to the school. We figure we will spend about $300/month between gas and tolls if we stay were we are now. Besides, my brother and his family live in the area also.

Marley

Dear Marleybfour:

We're relocating from out-of -state and have been looking for a house in the Parkland/Coral Springs area (my sister is in Boca and parents in Lake Worth). My husband is also working in Broward County. We're buying a house since we have 3 kids. Do you have any inofrmation about the following areas: Boynton Beach, Weston and Pembrook Pines? Housing costs? Schools? My kids are in elementary/middle school age. Thanks for the info....

lusitania,

Coral Springs is a pretty nice area and you'll be about twenty minutes or so from the school. Boynton is were I live. I own a 3 bedroom/2 bath/ 1 car garage and will be asking about $135,000 for it although it is only 1000 sq. feet. This is a great area and there are almost no homes going for under $150,000 right now unless you are in a bad neighborhood. Stay away from anyplace that is east of I95. Boynton is almost an hour drive from school which is why we will be moving.

Weston is very nice. Pretty pricey. I doubt there is anything under $250,000. I don't know Pembrook Pines very well, but again I think everything is nice as long as you stay further west ( or right on the beach for a million or so.)

I don't know anything about the schools as I have no children, but I can direct you to my sister-in-law who is extremely active in the school system if you are interested in the Plantation/Sunrise area. I do know that my brother's kids are all in a public school and doing well. The amount of homework they get is outrageous. My 13 year old neice is up until almost midnight every night working and studying. I also know they are required to do community service ( 40 hours) in the high schools now.

Hope this helps.

Hi,
Ii peersonaly live in west Boca and taking the turnpike ($1.00 each way) takes me 35 to 40 minutes to get to school. Currently in my development there are houses going for 200,000-210,000. My advise though if you find something nise closer go closer.Oh, carefull with the east west thing. Depending where east could be better or worse than west. My advise is geet a realtor who can help you. My mom works in the are as a realtor, she won't have any problem showing you few places when you are down here. let me know. you can directly email me at [email protected] or [email protected]

Good luck to all who are still trying and Congrads to all my future classmates. ok we have a biochem exam in a week got to go hit the books.
bye

DocA,

Thanks for the info.

I am confused....are you an MS1? You said you are in the MBS program and taking MS1 classes, but am repeating them again next year? I don't understand why you would be taking the same classes two years in a row. What is MBS and how are they gauranteed a spot?

Good luck on your test.

Marley.

I just found out yesterday that I got into Nova and I'm soooo excited! It's so weird because another school was my top choice and then when I went down to Nova last weekend, I fell in love wth the school. I haven't heard from PCOM yet, but if I do get accepted there, I'm gonna have a really really tough decision to make.

My whole family lives up here in PA but my brother (who is like my best friend) lives in Deerfield Beach (but would move closer to Nova for me). I know in my heart that I think I really want to go to Nova, but it would be such a difficult move for me. I've lived in PA my whole life and I've never been away from my parents for more than a couple of weeks. I know I sound like a baby, but my parents are so supportive and are always there for me.

Anyway, it's like 40 degrees up in PA right now, and I love Florida weather, and I think I just need a kick in the butt to get me down there. Anyone want to try to convince me to make the move?

Hi Jd,

I moved down to Florida from Connecticut when I was 24 years old because my bother lived down here. I too had great parents, but unlike you I took advantage of them and was bratty and immature. I moved away because I knew my parents would always take care of me and rescue me whenever I got into trouble. I moved away in order to grow up and take responsability. It was the best decision I ever made. I adore Florida and won't ever live anywhere else. To be able to cruise to the Bahamas in a day ( in January) or eat out while overlooking the ocean is just awesome. Whenever I am not at work, I feel like I am on vacation. There are so many places to go and enjoy yourself down here. I don't miss the cold and the idea of scraping snow and ice off my car makes me cringe. I saw snow once about 6 years ago when I went for a visit. It was great.....for about five minutes. Then I wanted to see the beach again.

Your parents will always be there for you and support you NO MATTER where you live. They are just a phone call away and flights back up North are fairly cheap from here ( $110-200 ).

My brother and his family are still down here and I am glad that I have been able to be there for each neice and nephew that was born, (4) for each birthday and for every Christmas. My mom flies down several times a year and she is still wonderful and my biggest supporter. Distance doesn't change how you feel about someone. Sometimes it actually makes it better.

Hope this helps to convince you as I'd love to see you as a classmate!

Marley - thanks for your advice!

Although I STILL haven't heard from PCOM, I think I'm set on making the move down to Fort Lauderdale next summer. Since you guys are talking about places to live.... Do you know any good apartment complexes around Nova that are relatively cheap? I'm looking for a 2 bedroom/2 bathroom apartment where my brother can have his cat and we both can kind of have our own space. But since we're both young, we don't really have the money to spend on a really nice place (I was thinking somewhere around $400-$450 a month). I would like to get a place in Davie where I could possibly walk to school, but I wouldn't mind driving as lot as I'm not sitting in traffic in the morning.

Another thing that I'm looking at is possibly living in Nova's graduate dorms. Does anyone know anything about them?

If anyone has any input, let me know. Thanks!

Sorry Jd I know nothing about apartments down here. Check an old thread from last year called Nova class of 2006. If I recall they talked a lot about apartments. I also think they actually have one on campus that helps with this stuff. You may also have better luck going into Nova's actual website for the class of 2006.

We are now starting the hellish process of selling and buying a new house. I am the primary ( substantial) breadearner in the family so we need to get another house before we lose my income and then we we will no longer qualify for anything. So much to do....so little time....so very exciting!

Glad to hear you are leaning towards my lovely state!!

Members don't see this ad :)
ok, i'll check out those sites to try to find something. thanks though! i just found out i got an interview in chicago, but i'm not going. is that crazy? oh well... i'm so excited about the idea of going to nova that nothing else matters right now (except finishing my papers and taking finals, right?).

good luck with finding a house.... it is a crazy time, but it will all be worth it in the end :)

Hi everyone!
I just found out I was accepted last friday and I'm about 90% sure that I'll be there next fall! Is anyone doing HPSP? Hope to meet you all soon!
-James

Congrats prosDOstud! I am also about 90% sure that I will be there next year. I was thinking about doing the HPSP but I don't think I'm going to. Let us know if you are definitely going to be there or not, and maybe we'll end up being classmates. :)

Sorry for the ignorance, but whats an HPSP? Something related just to Nova?

hi to all,
I would first like to tell you all congradulations on being accepted, i look foward to meeting you all. In regards to the MBS program, people go in to it for several reasons, either mcat was not high enough, or they were put on a waiting list, or other reasons. The program is two years. you do not have to complete the two years. first year of the program you take major m-1 classes with out OPP and clinicals. You must maintain a Bor better to save your seat in the following year. if you make an A you do not have to retake the classes again. Some choose to take them to get easy A's and have a high GPA as an m-1 because MBS GPA does not count. If you look at the grades for the tests all the 98 belong to prevous year MBS students. In my situation I took a year off and had a baby and my mcat score was not too high plus there was administrative changes when I applyed and some of my things were misplaced. So I decided this will be better for me to start school and be guaranteed a space next year than to take mcat again and try to get accepted. I hope this made it more clear for you. maybe you'll understand better when you see what it is about next year. If any one of you have questions ask.

OHH, THERE ARE SEVERAL PLACES TO LIVE WITH N WALKING DISTANCE. FOR $400 TO $500 YOU MAY BE ABLE TO GET A 2 BEDROOM TO SPLIT WITH A ROOMATE. CALL FERN AT THE FRONT DESK (THE LADY WITH THE CANDY) SHE CAN TELL YOU NAMES OF THE DEVELOPMENTS, I JUST DON'T RECALL OFFHAND. ACT NOW CAUSE THESE PLACES FILL UP. THERE IS A DORM BUT I NEVER HEAR PEOPLE LIKING TO LIVE IN A DORM.

HOPE I WAS SOME HELP

Originally posted by osteopeddoc
Sorry for the ignorance, but whats an HPSP? Something related just to Nova?

That would be the Health Professions Scholarship Program. It's a military program that give you full ride. If you or anybody is intersted in the S. Florida area, I have the name and number of the local Army branch recruiter. Or if you have questions, I'll be happy to answer them. I'm am currently a part of the Army HPSP.

Hey Everybody!

Congratulations on your acceptances!!! I hope you guys like NSU half as much as I do. I'm almost done with my first semester (we just had our last exam before finals this morning), and I'm still loving it here. As far as the MBS students, it takes a while to figure out who they are...since they're in every class but two. However, I can say that they're helpful with tutoring and stuff (since the ones that are now in our class have already taken the classes once), but the person who's first in our class is NOT MBS (but she does study a lot)! :clap:

For living arrangements: I live in Cedar Key, and I love it. I got on the waitlist in January last year, but didn't hear about an apartment until the middle of April. Some of my classmates live there too, but they didn't get on the waiting list until much later and they still had no problem getting an apartment. It's great to roll out of bed and walk across the street to class, I would highly recommend it. Some people live in Sunforest, which is having many improvements made to it, and some people live in Palm Trace Landing apts, which are a short drive away. There are a ton of apartments in the area. There is a list on the housing section of NSU's website.

Anyway, congratulations again, if you have any questions, feel free to post them and I'll try to stop back soon.

:D Liz

PalCareGrl - thanks for your input on Nova and apartments in the area! I'm still in the decision-making process.... I am waiting to hear from PCOM (hopefully this week), but I'm pretty sure that this will be my last winter in this dreadful cold city (it's like 40 degrees today - yuck!).

Anyway, when do you suggest I begin to look for housing down there? I need a place that my brother can have his cat and I'd love to be in walking distance of the school (to give my poor car a break after the drive down there!). Thanks so much for all your help! Good luck on your finals! :)

I just wanted to bump this thread up... I just sent in my deposit for Nova (yeah, nothing like waiting until the last minute) and I'm so happy and relieved now that this whole process is over. I feel like this HUGE weight has been lifted off my shoulders that has been there for the past year or so.

Anyway, let's get some more people on here who are going to Nova next year....

Also, any advice on when to start looking for housing if I want to live close to campus?

Good luck to everyone (who arestill in school) on finals and all that. :)

Another question.... my parents want to know what to get me for my birthday/christmas that will be useful in medical school. I honestly have no idea what I will need, so any advice on that would be great. Thanks!

Can they give you some type of "Sleep-in-a-can?"

Hi Jen,

Glad to see that you have decided to move down here. I don't think you'll have any regrets. South Florida is a great place to live.

Can't help you much on tha apartment thing, but I'm sure you will get a lot of advice from present students. Have you posted on the actual Nova class 2006 website? That is a good place to start. I think they also talk about some of the equipment that you will need if you want something like that as a CHristmas present.

I have bought a house in Sunrise, about 15 minutes from school and five minutes from my brother's house and the Sawgrass Mall. It has 3 bedrooms, 2 bath and a 2 car garage. Also has a family room, patio and an in-ground pool. It is on a canal/lake and actually has a dock that you can fish from. It has all tile which is excellent for us since I have four dogs. My husband and I love it. I have put my present house up for sale but am not in any rush since I will be working up this way until August.

Will you be coming back down anytime before August to check out apartments? Let me know so we can get together.

JD-
some things that you will probably find useful in medical school that are decent Christmas presents are:

1. Dress shirts/pants and ties... I didn't really own many before i went to med school, oh yeah don't forget shoes.

2. You COULD get a sthethoscope, which is, obviously, very symbolic of medicine in and of itself. Not sure which one to buy? Well, a cardio littman III is what I use and what almost all of my colleagues use. Yeah yeah you'll hear people say its not the best and that their model is better. But its the Honda Accord or Ford Taurus of sthethoscopes. It runs about 100-120 or so...

3. Cash always works

4. You could get a palm pilot. There are obviously tons of different ones outthere, so i guess I should have said PDA instead, but you might find that useful in medical schools.

Thta's all my brain can squirt out at this time (sorry, just drove too many hours for a residency intervew in PA).
Q

QuinnNSU, you forgot Kava Kava and St. John's Wort. These supplements are great gifts for future medical students. :(

Heh heh.

dobonedoc - i could use some of that "sleep-in-a-can" right now for my finals week ahead of me!

marley - i am definitely going down to ft. lauderdale for spring break in march. i think i'm gonna have my brother look for places to live and then we'll scope them out during that week. your house sounds really nice - i love that area out near sawgrass mills (and i love that mall!).

quinnnsu - the dress code is either professional dress or scrubs, right? since i'm usually too lazy to dress up, i should probably invest in some scrubs too. i'll look into that whole stethoscope thing too. my grandparents are getting me a laptop (that was the whole deal - if i got into med school, they'd get me a laptop - good deal, huh?), so i'll probably have to hold off on the PDA for a little bit.

and of course, the st. john's wort - but i heard that can be bad and interact with certain Rx medications. i don't know - i'm not into the whole dietary supplement field.

i guess i could use another bathing suit and maybe some sunscreen too. :) getting away from this philadelphia snow will be a nice change.

anyway, thanks for all your help. any other insights about anything, like what to expect, what i'll need, etc. would be great....

Heh heh... I was joking, man. :laugh: And yes, most supplements can interact with prescription medications (for that matter, most prescription medications interact with many other prescription medications, in some form). But then again, this is assuming that the supplements are of high quality and purity and practically no supplements right now meet this requirement because they are not regulated. As a result, most supplements are predominantly composed of lawn clippings from some guy's lawnmower bag.

DISCLAIMER: Incidentially, I know very little about nutritional supplements -- and I have learned nothing about them in medical school thus far. I mention this fact for the newbie premedical student who might be reading this thread and actually believing that nutritional supplements are actually taught in osteopathic medical school. On the contrary, our education in fluff is predominantly limited to cranial manipulation. :D Fortunately at XCOM, this education was limited to about 4 hours -- two of which I spent sleeping on a manipulation table while a classmate gave me a scalp massage in the dark (all done of the pretense of a "laboratory session"). However, I know very little about this modality either as I was unable to sufficiently suspend my logical, scientific mind long enough to comprehend the mechanisms of cranial manipulation as they were taught to me.

But I digress...

hmmm..... cranial manipulation. that sounds like some crazy stuff. but i could definitely go for a 2-hour scalp massage...

JD-

indeed. I dont' believe I ever wore anything but scrubs to lecture. However, beginning first year you have IGC, which is every other Friday you go to a doctor's office to just observe... you have to wear a shirt and tie for this. As a second year, you have to do it every week. So you will definately need some dress clothes.

Laptops are great. Make sure you get one with DVD so you can watch movies in lecture...as for the PDA some students find them helpful during 3rd/4th years becasue you can look things up pretty qucikly. THey'll probably be less helpful during 1st and 2nd year because there is no need to answer a question quickly (i.e. you're not standing outside a patients room trying to see the contraindications to glucophage and IVP dye). So yeah you can hold off on that.

If you don't have any furniture, that's something that could save you some $ too...

Q

This question for everyone especially lusitania, if she is still out there!

1. How much time will there be for a family during the last two years of med school, during residency, post residency?
-I know med school and life as a doctor is very demanding and can be harsh on the family. As much as I want to pursue this career I am afraid I won't be able to spend quality time with my kids..going camping or what not. Will I be able to do this?

2. Mainly for lusitania. I have been considering going into pharmacy because not only is it also a viable option for me and my interests but also because it would allow plenty of time for family, although it will be no where near satisfying as a medical career. What do u think? Am i correct in stating this?

3. For everyone: I live in california and I have talked to many people who have come here from out of state and they say that it is still very racist in the east. Is this true? if it depends on area, in florida?

thanx
Ata

It depends on the person, not the area.

I don't think FL is your classic southern "racist." (Can we be more stereotypical? haha).

Being part minority myself... I never saw it. I think if you do get up in the panhandle, it is a little more "southern." Now, if you consider "southern" to be racist, well, come to your own conclusion. The dangling penis part of FL tends to be more like a mid-east city (I'm talking about ORlando, Tampa/St. Pete, Ft. Laud/Miami) like NY or Baltimore (although Miami is very lifestyle oriented). If you get in the middle of nowhere everglades you may come across some uneducated (again, stereotype!) people... but what the hey, who really cares? I am tired of this post (its too stereotypical!).

Q

Dear Ata:

Well, as far as question #1, I'm a mom, but not in medical school until August. Some of the doctor-friends I've spoken with (moms), say the 1st 2 years are OK, but the 3rd and especially the 4th years are very time demanding, and take away from family time. I made sure I mentioned my kids and all of the stuff I do with them in my personal statement (against some advisors recommendations), so the schools I interviewed with knew exactly what my priorities are.

Question #2...pharmacy is a very satisfying career...but you need to be careful about your choices once you're in it. If you want to do clinical/academia/research you're looking at 6 years for a Pharm.D., plus a 1 year of a general residency, and possibly another 1-2 years of a specialized residency/fellowship. You do get alot of patient contact and in the right enviroment, can be an integral part of the healthcare team (I was in the ICU for 2 years and loved it). BUT..if you actually want to "touch" a patient and have patient care as your primary responsibility...stick with medicine.

Hope this helps.

One more, for those of u in Florida:

Does the weather get humid often?!

NEVER.....

Ya right. Its humid here in spurts. For example, we will have several months of humidity and then a month or so of mild weather and then another period of humidity, etc - you get the picture.

I'm from Boston and although we do have our share of humidity, its not too bad down here. The sun is good for your ya!

Besides, being inside all day (lectures, labs, etc) you really don't have much of a chance to appreciate (or hate) the weather anyway! The nights are beautiful and you can really enjoy them!

Hope this helps...maybe some Floridians can weigh in on this...

Care

Hey everybody. First of all, I just want to say congratulations to everyone who got into Nova. Give yourself a pat on the back...and a tall Long Island Ice Tea (or two during happy hour). I'm not sure if everyone out there has figured out where they are going to live in Fort Lauderdale, but I just thought I might throw out some advice. My brother is currently an M-1 at Nova and he lives in an apartment complex that is pretty close to campus. It's called Gardens of Nova. I've visited him a few times and it's really nice. I'm sorry I don't have any contact information but I'm sure Fern (the lady at the front desk with the candy...(954) 262-1101, ask for Fern) will have plenty of info for you guys. Again, I just wanted to say congrats to all you who got accepted. I'm still waiting to hear back from just about everyone (NYCOM, PCOM, AZCOM, NSUCOM, UMDNJ, and TUCOM). Anyhow, have some fun and, if you can, take a lil' road trip down to the Boca/FTL/Miami area...you're bound to fall in love with the area.

Take care,

Aki
PerfectBlue

Sorry, just wanted to bump this thread up.

Anyone else get accepted to Nova?

Anyone find a place to live yet?

I'm so jealous... my parents are going on vacation over new year's to Fort Lauderdale (Pompano Beach) and I wish I could be down there with them and get away from this cold PA weather already. Unfortunately, I'm still a poor college kid trying to save money to go down there over spring break. They are so excited to go see Nova because they have only seen pictures from the brochures so far. But I told them that they will definitely be impressed.

Good luck to everyone still interviewing/applying/waiting to hear! And Happy Holidays!! Don't eat too many Christmas cookies because soon we'll be living in bikini land.... Happy New Year too! :)

jd star - good to hear you're still fired up about Nova! I'm pretty excited too. I think I'll probably head down there this spring to look for housing. Are you heading down anytime soon?

If anyone else is going to be a part of NOVA class of 2007, join in and say hi!

Have a great new year!

part of NSU-COM class of 2003...Welcome and good luck future doctors...that sounded a little gay...nevermind...LOL...say hello to Dr. Foutopolus for me...LOL

Jason Park M4
NSU-COM

ahh...that SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!! He was one of my favorite people there...I am crushed:D

congrats! You all have made a good decision in coming here.
Once thing that reaaly stood out when I had interviewed here was the non-competitive atmosphere amongst students. and our class as well as the current M-2's have been most helpful. Rest assured that we will do our best to help you guys out as much as possible.

congrats again and enjoy your parties!

Wow--all of the information you guys have posted about Nova has been very helpful. I received an interview invite there for Jan 27th and wasn't planning on going, being that I've already been accepted to other schools. But, I looked at Nova's website again and then found this thread and decided that I really better get out there to check it out. So, I'm interviewing there on the 27th.

One quick question for you guys: I know that a good percentage of Nova students are Florida residents. How do all of the out of staters fit in with the class? Are there many married students with kids? What's the average rent for a 2 or 3 bedroom? Cost of living?

I would say there are about 1/4 - 1/3 of the class was out of state (myself included). A lot of the students were from the S. FL area... which is kind of nice because you'll be friends with them and they'll show you the town.

And there are definately people with kids. In fact one of my friends here (4th year like me) just got his wife pregnant... he will now have FOUR kids!

I lived directly across from the school (took me two minutes to walk to class), in a decent place (Cedar Key) and it cost me like 930 for a two br/2 bath. I had a roommate so it ended up around $500 a month for everything.

Cost of living is all relative. I'm from the DC area so everything was a bargain down in Ft. Lauderdale... the apts by the school are a little more expensive but that's just because they have a monopoly on the real estate. If you go 5-10 miles away its a bit cheaper. If you're from Wyoming or the midwewst you'll think Ft. Laudy is expensive.

Good luck on your interview

Thanks for your help. What about 3rd and 4th year rotations? Are they all in the Ft. Lauderdale area or do you have to go out of state somewhere?

Hi Everyone,

Just some (hopefully) useful info...I'm looking at housing in Ft. Laud area and found the local paper-Sun Sentinel web site to be very helpful. (sun-sentinel.com). If you click homes under classified, they have listings for buying, leasing and interesting community info.

Good Luck!!!

Congratulations on your acceptances!

There are a bunch of apartment complexes surrounding the school. Some of them fill up early so try to get something by february to be safe. Expect to spend in the 800-1200 a month range for a 2 bedroom. Don't stress too hard over the february thing though b/c I know of a couple of ppl who scrambled to find a place in late july and did. I remember the admissions ppl sending a list of apartments and their prices/ammenities and numbers too. I'm sure someone already plugged it a few times, but our class web site NSUCOM2006 has all this info on it. Be sure to read stickboy's guide there too it is very good. You can also check out our thread since pre-meds have pretty much the same questions and issues every year, and I am sure we discussed all of this ad nauseam as did the class before us.

Hiya All!

Congratulations on getting into Nova!!! I was so excited when I got my Nova acceptance letter in November; I promptly declined my seat at UHS and withdrew my application from the three other schools I applied too - I can't wait to begin!
I am 22, just got married, and am currently finishing a masters program in biological sciences (I will be finished after this semester and then I will have the ENTIRE summer OFF!!!) at Auburn University. My husband is finishing his MBA, but he wont finish until after summer (which ends on 8-4 for him THEN he has finals and his defense so I will probably have to spend the entire week of Orientation alone :( ). Anyhow, he got BS in Finance and will be searching for his first REAL job (we were servers at Chili's Bar and Grill to get through college :laugh: ) so he is excited as well. Anyone else have a spouse coming? Does anyone know anything about the club for student's spouses? Hope to hear from you guys. I just heard Orientation is the week of August 4 - 8th and the White Coat Ceremony is on the 10th; then, classes begin on the 11th for anyone who hasn't heard.

War Eagle,
Sam
[email protected]