? Official Class of 2007/6 Decision List ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Columbia University SDOS

Members don't see this ad.

Just got my acceptance from U-PENN last week so :99% going to U-PENN and 1% NYU:clap:

Columbia SDOS or MUSC

Members don't see this ad :)
Sebastian,

Congrats on your decision to join the golden gate dental. See ya in august

:clap: :clap: :clap:

90% Trojan Dental
10% Steeler Dental

My girlfriend just got accepted to the LSU School of Dentistry! :clap:

UOP Baby!!!

-Perfectsmile
Class of 2006 :D

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finally made my decision!!!

Pitt!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

55% U Penn
45% Columbia

Can't decide yet.

Jester-J

Waited a while but...BU

UPITT

Go steeler dental!!

Members don't see this ad :)
UPenn!!

Ah, that's better......

50% SIU- SDM
50% Meharry Dental College

I sent in my deposit to SIU-SDM on friday. I'm 80% sure of going to SIU-SDM this fall , and 20% sure of going to meharry.

UPENN baby :love: knew for a while but could not post because of account activation problem.
:clap:

I am an IN resident, attending undergrad at UPenn...where and what do I look for to assess schools? Where does IN rank? Who are the top programs? I appreciate any info...I am new to this. Thanks

Originally posted by curlygirl
I am an IN resident, attending undergrad at UPenn...where and what do I look for to assess schools? Where does IN rank? Who are the top programs? I appreciate any info...I am new to this. Thanks

Hi Curlygirl:

Welcome to SDN!! We, dental enthusiasts are both fortunate and unfortunate not to have any rankings. Rankings for us are usually in the eye of the beholder. I chose PENN because it not only treated me right, but went out of their way to accept me. It is one of the most well-rounded programs. Students seemed happy there. World class faculty and awesome board scores.

IN is a state school. It is cheaper definately. However IN has a PBL curriculum. PBL is problem based learning, only a few schools utilize this approach. There is nothing good or bad about it, but it depends on the individual. The traditional learning is all about attending lectures and taking exams, PBL incorporates "learning on the job" attitude. I would suggest you examine both curriculi.

Anyways, I wish you the best of luck. Also, ironically my fellow colleague and future classmate "Scandalouslj" is a IN resident, he got accepted to IN but decided to come to PENN.

PENN-007 :)

DesiDentist

Warm beaches ,and tanned bodies!!
oh and hurricanes too.
NOVA 2007.

I guess i'm the first one for this one
UMDNJ class of 2007
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :D

Hey PDPjester,
Great choice!!!;)
See you soon!!
By the way I totally agree with you about Desi and just U-Penn lovers in general. They helped me make my decision:clap:
Can't wait to meet you all guys!

:clap: New York University ! ! ! :clap:

New York University :clap: :clap: :clap:

UCSF dental 2007!!!!

:p :p :p

Congrats Pantera, way to go....:clap: :clap: :clap:
We're gonna be classmates....:love: :love:

TEMPLE DENTAL :clap:

To all my future colleagues I wish you the best.

In a word: PENN

For all reasons given, and more.

finally....made a decision...

UCSF!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

just made my gf very happy, of course I am happy too..:D

Congrates ohgee :clap: :clap:
:p :p

I'll see you at UCSF, or maybe earlier when I move to SF

Your girlfriend will love you even more. Believe me, I was in a long distance relationship for 2 years and when I moved in with my boyfriend, both of us could never be happier :love:

Anyways, good luck to you, and hopefully we'll have a nice class. After talking to Tinker Bell I feel better already :D

later,
P.

It was a really, really tough decision, but I chose UOP over Michigan. Ann Arbor, Michigan is a great place, but it'll also be nice to stay in the Bay Area. UOP 2006!!!