*Official* Pedo Match Results

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DcS

damn the red baron
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
I feel very fortunate to have matched at my number 1 :) ;) ;) ;)

Cincinnati!!

How about everyone else?

Members don't see this ad.

congrats dcs! =) beautiful facilities & strong program!

i matched at ucsf, my #1~ :hardy:

can't wait to see where else ppl got in~

-wasabi

What an exciting time!

Members don't see this ad :)
wasabi --

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got into NYU. ( I will have to sell my left arm and both of my legs, but I am fortunate to have been accepted in a pedo program). It is going to be a great experience.

Did anyone else match far down your list? I won't say what program I matched (don't want to disrespect the program) but I matched with my 6th ranked program...

I know I'm lucky to get a spot but I had my heart set on my top 2 choices and now I'm going to have to do the long distance relationship thing too.

Aghhhh.....

Anyone else in the same boat?

Matched at my #1, Temple-Episcopal......Anyone joining me?

just curious guys...(i forgot my password in my apt) which are the 5 programs that had unmatched pedo spots?

temple: one of my classmates also matched at temple! she's really cool...you guys will have fun! :D

-wasabi
:confused:

Cinci for me too! woohoo!! :)

boston university has 3 spots open
lutheran new york 2
lutheran providence 2
washington 2

I got into USC too =) another one of my classmates from UCSF is also coming to USC!

Could you guys post your rank and board scores as well? Thanks, and congrats on matching.

wasabi007 said:
just curious guys...(i forgot my password in my apt) which are the 5 programs that had unmatched pedo spots?

temple: one of my classmates also matched at temple! she's really cool...you guys will have fun! :D

-wasabi
:confused:

Wasabi...congrats on your match!

Kentucky had an unmatched 3 year spot, but they called school today and offered it to a girl in our class who interviewed there and didn't match. She went through such a roller coaster today. She cried all morning since she didn't get in anywhere and then cried all afternoon in happiness after accepting that kentucky spot. I'm happier for her than with me matching, she's such a sweet girl I'm so glad she got in!

Our class fared well...7/8.

Kentucky (2), Cinci, UNC, Chicago, Wash, San Antonio.

I am so happy to have matched at my #2....hopefully my nightmares will end and I can focus on graduating! Congrats to all!

I was wondering those of you who matched your stats while in dental school. In the stats forum they don't have many Pedo stats.