online biochemistry course

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bree777

Reaction score
I wasnt able to take biochemistry at my college before i graduated so I am taking it now through MIT EdX online. I emailed some schools and they said they would accept it but I am wondering how I would submit the certificate to the schools?

Members don't see this ad.

I wasnt able to take biochemistry at my college before i graduated so I am taking it now through MIT EdX online. I emailed some schools and they said they would accept it but I am wondering how I would submit the certificate to the schools?
Which school(s)? My understanding of EdX is you don't get a numerical grade that contributes to your GPA (someone can correct me if I'm wrong) and essentially every school (that I know of, or at least applied to) is going to want biochemistry with a grade attached, preferably in person. What's stopping you from going to your local university or community college to take it?

What did the schools say? They should be explicit on what counts and what does not.

Reactions: 1 user