Which secondaries ask about online courses?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

rog352

Reaction score
Hello. So for context, I took an online physics/lab course over the summer because my advisor recommended it. Unfortunately, I did not realize that a lot of schools do not accept online physics. While it does not show up on my transcript, I was wondering what schools ask on secondaries about onlne classes taken? Thanks for your help.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello. So for context, I took an online physics/lab course over the summer because my advisor recommended it. Unfortunately, I did not realize that a lot of schools do not accept online physics. While it does not show up on my transcript, I was wondering what schools ask on secondaries about onlne classes taken? Thanks for your help.
Been a while since I filled out secondaries, but generally the schools that don't accept them (can see on MSAR) will tend to ask in their secondaries. Off the top of my head, case western and Harvard, but I'm sure there are a lot more. As far as reporting or not, I've seen people not report classes that were online. I thought about doing the same, but just decided to report and keep the peace of mind.

Members don't see this ad :)
It was a large midwestern state university (just for anonymity sake)
Saying the large midwestern university isn't going to doxx you. Besides, plenty of large midwestern universities run online sections of courses. Many people are okay with some online courses offered by some reputable universities (UNE comes to mind and is popular).

Reactions: 1 user
Saying the large midwestern university isn't going to doxx you. Besides, plenty of large midwestern universities run online sections of courses. Many people are okay with some online courses offered by some reputable universities (UNE comes to mind and is popular).
Haha, I was just being careful. Anyways, my school is a reuptable university, and I was just wondering which schools' secondaries ask specifically about courses being taken online. Thanks for ur help