Pictures for secondaries

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

stercel2007

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I know that alot of secondaries require passport pictures. Does any past applicant have advice where to get them for a reasonable price other than AAA or Kinkos?

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Get passport pics made (like 9 bucks) then go to kinkos and use that Kodak picturemaker thing- it gives you a regular size sheet of photo paper FULL of your passport pics for $5 i think. Much cheaper! --Trek

Some 1hour photo places do passport photos pretty cheap too. You might have to shop around a bit.

Members don't see this ad :)
I went to sears and bought one sheet of wallet size photos...they came out better than typical passport pics, but it was annoying cutting the pics to be the perfect size. Then I went to that Kodak picture maker Trek was talking about, and I copied the whole sheet for $6. :)

I heard CVS will give you a whole sheet of passport pics for cheap, so check that out too. :wink:

Some people just print out the pics from their computer in color...that's probably the cheapest method. :)

I had my husband take a head shot of me, then I went to a store and copied it myself with 8 pictures on a sheet, $6.00 per sheet. I made sure I cropped it in such a way as I could get it to fit when I cut it down to 2x2. They don't have to look professionally done.

Jewel-Osco gives you a whole sheet of them (around 32 2x2's) for $7. So I suggest you check out the prices at a local big chain grocery store.