Sweet Jesus, its like crack...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dr.LeoSpaceman

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I seriously was going through withdrawal for the few hours the forums were down...

Members don't see this ad.

haha, same here!!! ive been going back and forth for the last couple of hours...its finally back...pheww

me 3. i feel alive again! i don't know how i am ever gonna leave!

Members don't see this ad :)
FaytlND said:
I seriously was going through withdrawal for the few hours the forums were down...

lol! i was actually thinking, hey maybe it would be a *good* thing for me if sdn went down for the next few days so i would focus *ahem, cough* on the mcat.... :idea:

haha, i was working on secondary essays and refreshing my browser every 15 minutes to check to see if the forums were back up. i thought i was the only one!

I thought my computer had a virus that selectively blocked this site to make me go crazy..... <phew>

Jesus doesn't appreciate you using his name in the same sentence as "crack"...please pick a more Christian addiction.

OH good, it wasn't my computer, it was the site...

Yeah, I was actually productive for a few hours because of the shutdown. :laugh:

definitely just had the most solid 2 hours of mcat studying, not worrying about reading these things-

So much for that!

LMAO, i started hyperventilating and checking every 11 seconds. now i can breathe easily.... :D

futuremsfdoc said:
haha, i was working on secondary essays and refreshing my browser every 15 minutes to check to see if the forums were back up. i thought i was the only one!

I don't call that working, secondaries are happy-fun-time!

Oh wow. I need a break.

please let me know where you all are going to med school...i don't want to be there...

just kidding...I check this thing religiously between experiments @ work.

best of luck to those taking the mcat in...oh roughly 4 days

"Are you on drugs? Are you smoking the crack cocaine? Are you on the pipe?" -- George Steinbrenner, on Seinfeld.

...only until you guys begin med school...then you will go weeks *gasp* without even thinking about SDN! :laugh: have fun til then! :thumbup:

FaytlND said:

Such a genius thread title, best I've seen in awhile. And you hit the nail on the head, my friend

AJ