The Republic of Texas XLII: You Don't Just Move Into Texas, It Moves Into You

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
If we get a TMDSAS A off the WL and already have one, when do you needa decide by? I didn't get a specific date from my schools

If we get a TMDSAS A off the WL and already have one, when do you needa decide by? I didn't get a specific date from my schools
If you get a WL offer by phone they will usually follow it up with an email giving you the deadline. It can be short!

If you get a WL offer by phone they will usually follow it up with an email giving you the deadline. It can be short!
It wasn't by phone. Just an email without any deadline. The letter didn't specify a deadline either. I looked everywhere in the AMP portal

yes, for at least the next 3-4 weeks.
This gives me so much hope. It seems like I am clinging to hope since the Match day. If I have already matched at a Texas school then I have Only one week to be accepted by UTSW since deadline is May 15?? Or we can be accepted off of wait list anytime before June?

This gives me so much hope. It seems like I am clinging to hope since the Match day. If I have already matched at a Texas school then I have Only one week to be accepted by UTSW since deadline is May 15?? Or we can be accepted off of wait list anytime before June?
You have until May 15th. I think you knew that, though.