Under 24 hours remaining!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

EMApplicant

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
:luck: :luck: :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

And to think I was the only one not counting.

The truly pathetic thing is, since I'm done with school, I'm pretty much sitting on my butt reading everything I can think of to read on the internet. God help me, I was just reading the Galveston Daily News. If anyone has ever read that paper, you'll know how desperate I am.

At least my kids will be home soon so we can kill electronic baddies together.

Take care,
Jeff

T-22.5 hours (not that I'm counting) :eek:

WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

sorry... I've been having these spontaneous outbursts of screaming, weeping, and rending of clothes... thankfully never to the point of complete nakedness... :D

Members don't see this ad :)
dlung said:
WWWWWWWWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
"Tension breaker. Had to be done!!!!"

"Anybody else?"

t-16.5 hours by my calculations. did i ever mention that i was impatient? :smuggrin:

Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...

BTW, good luck all!!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

daveshnave said:
Looks like I picked the wrong day to stop sniffing glue...

Glue? Now why didn't I think of that.

Its gotta beat readin' the damn Daily News.

Take care,
Jeff

T-13 hours, 49 minutes (not that I'm counting)

Apollyon said:
Nice old school reference.

"Ever been in a Turkish prison?"

hahaha, speaking of turkish prisons....ever seen 'Midnight Express'?

"Take it off! C'est vous plait!!"

odoreater said:
It's all about HALO 2----shooting online people while taunting is an awesome distraction.

if i didn't blow all my money on travel, i'd definitely invest in an x-box. that and a tivo.

oops, too late. headed back overseas in 2 weeks.

I had to fix my quote.

But Billy Hayes deserved what he got. And I can't get a chick to take her top off for me - much less right out in the open, 'cause he was an idiotic drug-smuggling felon who lost all his human dignity.

Members don't see this ad :)
Jeff698 said:
Glue? Now why didn't I think of that.

Its gotta beat readin' the damn Daily News.

Take care,
Jeff

T-13 hours, 49 minutes (not that I'm counting)
You may find that the Galveston Daily News is somewhat more palatable after sniffing glue. Alcohol worked for me.

And what a day to party! Talk about triple whammy. Top 3 reasons to celebrate on March 17:

1. MATCH DAY!!! :) :) :)
2. St. Patrick's Day :luck: Luck of the Irish to all for our #1 choices
3. First day of arguably THE best weekend in sports :clap: :clap:

Party long, party hardy, but most importantly, party safely.

I prefer this old school quote which is good advice to calm the nerves before tomorrow. :D

"My advice to you is to start drinking heavily."

Then roll out of bed late tomorrow and check the internet for the hangover cure :barf:

Have you ever seen a grown man naked? Sorry, I had to put in one more airplane quote.

odoreater said:
It's all about HALO 2----shooting online people while taunting is an awesome distraction.
SLAYER!

RUNNING RIOT!

Haven't played Halo 2 online in a week or so, might have to run that ethernet cable through teh condo again.

Q

Yeah, but it looks like I picked the wrong week to stop taking amphetamines...

While I (we - heh, yeah, that Y chromosome I live with had a hand in it) actually have Halo 2, methinks that the best way to take off some of this nervous energy would be through some chaos on the road. A couple of rounds of crash *(Burnout 3) will probably do me some good.

T-4 hours, 29 minutes

Just got up..wow, I haven't felt this nervous since Gross Anatomy 1st year..Yikes!

Maybe some gym time is in order..My heartrate is already up.

Top of the mornin to ya. Good Luck to all of you in the next couple of hours. Its been nice to listen to you 4th years over the last couple months and begin to prepare for next year. Thank you for all your posts... funny, obnoxious, or informative.... all were appreciated. Drink lots of Green Beer tonight! May the luck of the Irish be with you.

:luck: :luck: :luck:

"A hospital? What is it?"

Real answer: beats me, I haven't been in one in months!

Ya gotta love 4th year.

Take care and good luck to all my fellow 4th years!

Jeff

T-3 hours, 19 minutes

Let me just add a good luck to everyone as well! -- I too was up at 5:30...damn subconscious...

Hope to see some of you next year
...3 hrs to go...

Best of luck to this year's crop. Tor anyone who matches at the place I work: I'll spring for a beer and a plate of 20-cent wings!

Brain: You don't want to eat a whole pizza. You're not that hungry, and it's fattening.

Stomach: Try me.

-Brain orchestrates the removal of a Jack's Supreme from the freezer.-

Stomach : (To itself) This is a fool's wager.

12 minutes of cooking & 7 &1/2 minutes of eating later...

Brain: Damn, what was I thinking?

this morning's coping = Napoleon Dynamite, quote away

I would have a beer. Or two. Seriously. If your'e not going to see patients today in whatever rotation you're on... grab a beer. It'll make the time go by faster.

Pop in Star Wars or Matrix on DVD and just watch the "cool" parts, that'll kill a half hour or so.

Or watch one of the greatest movies ever made: Die Hard.

Q

good luck everyone.

51 minutes now