When do the new USNEWS rankings come out?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
M

moops

Also, how many times a day do you masterbate.

Members don't see this ad.

1. Dont know.
2. 2004

:p

i BELIEVE they come out in april.

also, why does NO ONE on sdn know how to spell mastUrbate??

Members don't see this ad :)
the wrists don't really do it for me. i use my brachioradialis a lot more.

my wife and i were looking at the US News for graduate programs for her and it looks like the new 2004 rankings might already be out because they seem to have ranked all the way to 60 or 65 instead of the usual 50, but then again it does seem early. either way, the rankings really don't change at all year to year, so its not like the new rankings are going to make or break anything, even if they had a chance to in the first place. but thats another debate. anyway, have a look, i think they are already there. cheers

Originally posted by DW
damn man, you must have really strong wrists.....

Yeah, it would be quite useful in surgery. Should be the part of every surgical residency program IMHO. ;)

Originally posted by merlin
my wife and i were looking at the US News for graduate programs for her and it looks like the new 2004 rankings might already be out because they seem to have ranked all the way to 60 or 65 instead of the usual 50, but then again it does seem early. either way, the rankings really don't change at all year to year, so its not like the new rankings are going to make or break anything, even if they had a chance to in the first place. but thats another debate. anyway, have a look, i think they are already there. cheers

hey merlin- actually, you must not be too famiiar with usnews (which is a good thing, believe me) but.. rankings come out VERY early. the 2004 rankings have been out for the greater portion of the year. 2005 rankings are more like 2004-2005 and come out early in 2004

oh well. i guess i haven't looked at the US News for a while. thanks for info. cheers

has this been posted already?
i'm sure it has, just didn't find it on a quick search. if so, i'll delete this post.

from Mikhail:

it'll also be on my website eventually...

Attachments

• usnews medical_schools.pdf
    18.4 KB · Views: 324
My online US News account expires at the end of March. I dont know if that is time limited (ie almost 1 year) or whether it means thats when the rankings come out for the next cycle. Hope that helps.