2023-2024 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Actually they said it's okay and apologize for the confusion, and they understand that biochem with lab isn't offered at every college, so it will suffice for one of my gen chem semesters :D
Awesome glad it worked for you!

Members don't see this ad.

For the prereqs section are you supposed to put all your classes that go in that category or just enough for the credits they require? Like for biology do I just put 8 credits worth of courses there or all my bio courses that are listed on the side?

Hi, what should I do if I do not have Humanities-based writing-intensive coursework (only two science upper-level writing intensive courses required in my school) and I only have one 4 credits English class. Should I still apply?

Members don't see this ad :)
Looking for guidance on application submissions. I am expecting MCAT results in early September, is it too late to apply for this cycle? or wait a year and then try your luck?

Looking for guidance on application submissions. I am expecting MCAT results in early September, is it too late to apply for this cycle? or wait a year and then try your luck?
You’re asking a really broad question (that no one can answer without your stats) on a school-specific thread! Might want to try a more appropriate thread so you can get feedback

Reactions: 1 user
For "describe your current activities" prompt, is it ok to basically repeat what I have already written down in my activity section? The prompt is quite literally what I was told to do in the activity section also.

I haven't seen this question brought up which means its probably a silly one, but is question 3 just a "why SLU" or is it actually if we have some other extenuating circumstances?
I have the same question. What did people end up doing for this?

I have the same question. What did people end up doing for this?
i did a "why us" and tried to incorporate personal experiences that I didn't get to cover in my primary or anywhere else.

Reactions: 2 users
has anyone found a link to better clarify what they consider as "Other Humanities and Behavioral Sciences"? I have classes that I think could fit in this category but want to double check.

Members don't see this ad :)
You know what, that makes a lot more sense haha. I have seen people talking about being “ecstatic” to get a II and I was kind of confused.

The II stands for “interview invite” haha. I too was very surprised when I realized it didn’t stand for Roman numerals

I just realized I accidentally sent too many letters. Whoops. I was complete like 7/15, is it still worth emailing them at this point to fix my mistake?

II JUST NOW!!! YES!! I submitted my secondary on 7/20, but my AAMC preview score wasn't released until 8/15.

As for IS or OOS, I'm considered an IL resident on AMCAS but have physically lived in MO for the past 3 years.

Reactions: 6 users
II JUST NOW!!! YES!! I submitted my secondary on 7/20, but my AAMC preview score wasn't released until 8/15.

As for IS or OOS, I'm considered an IL resident on AMCAS but have physically lived in MO for the past 3 years.
Congratulations! Once PREview Score is released will it be automatically available to schools or do I need to initiate a request to send it to the school?

Do you need

Congratulations! Once PREview Score is released will it be automatically available to schools or do I need to initiate a request to send it to the school?
It goes automatically to AMCAS schools just like the MCAT does

Reactions: 1 users
OOS II, LM 82, Complete 6/30. Is the Web Interview tab available for anyone else to sign the video agreement? Or will that pop up as it gets closer to the actual interview date?

OOS II today!!! No ties, LM 76, complete 7/7!

Last edited:
OOS II. No ties, LM 70,complete 7/04

I dont go to SLU, but I was accepted here 2 cycles ago with a generous FA package. And I just wanted to say this school and faculty were so kind and sweet. They left such a profound mark on me, the minute I was offered an II everyone made a huge effort to be warm, approachable and welcoming. By far this was the hardest school to have passed on during my cycle. Good luck to you all this cycle, and congrats for making it this far!

Reactions: 9 users
If I have more than the maximum number of evaluation letters, will that raise a red flag? One of my letters was not a "science" letter, but I have one now and assigned it.

Be aware that SLU puts a lot of people on their waitlist and then accepts a lot of the waitlist later in the cycle!

Reactions: 4 users
Is anyone seeing their interview time? On the web interview tab it’s saying that my interview scheduled for “1/1/1900” at 10 AM and I know that’s not right lol

Is anyone seeing their interview time? On the web interview tab it’s saying that my interview scheduled for “1/1/1900” at 10 AM and I know that’s not right lol
For me it doesn't say any time or anything at all lol

For me it doesn't say any time or anything at all lol
I’ll probably send them an email closer to my interview date if I still don’t see anything, hopefully they’ll update the portal or send out something soon though

The II stands for “interview invite” haha. I too was very surprised when I realized it didn’t stand for Roman numerals
Didn’t stand for Roman numerals 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I had to infer too

Hi! Interviewing Sept. 18th (it'll be my first one). Anyone have any advice on preparing for this school specifically? Thanks!

Reactions: 1 users
II JUST NOW! LM73 International submitted 6/30

Last edited: