2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Mannn, I'm not sceptic but I'm not about to find out haha. I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you. Good luck everyone - the week has now officially started I wish you all get into your top choice schools!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 12 users
Please please please let this week be the one! It would be such an amazing birthday present! :,)

Reactions: 13 users
Members don't see this ad :)
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Reactions: 6 users
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 8 users
**** it, we ball. "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Reactions: 10 users
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.

ive decided that I will be receiving an email from my WL school by 5pm wednesday— PLS AND THANK U

Serious Spongebob Squarepants GIF by Bombay Softwares

manifesting, manifesting, manifesting

Reactions: 16 users
✨manifesting good vibes for me and everyone else stuck in waitlist limbo✨ may we all receive good news this week!!

Hopping on the bandwagon!

"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Hoping each one of y'all get an A as well! ✨

Reactions: 11 users
Gonna spin around a couple times and say "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." three times.

• Haha
Reactions: 9 users
Members don't see this ad :)
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you universe." 🙏🌟☘️🌎
We got this y'all!!

Reactions: 7 users
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." ✨come on give me a good wedding present medical schools 🤞

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Well here goes nothing, "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Do your thing, universe."

If a school accepts me today or tomorrow, I will pay for 3 other kids' college tuitions. TT el paso, Mcgovern, and RGV make it happen

I decided that I will get an acceptance call or email from my number one school by the end of this week.

once again begging the universe for an A from utmb and for everyone else on here to get As as well 🧎

Reactions: 15 users
I have decided that I will receive an acceptance from my number one school by the end of this week sprinkle sprinkle

Got the A today!!! I am still in complete shock.
the manifestations are working!

manifesting i will get a call from Belmont University FCoM by the end of this week! i will be studying for the mcat in my room and my phone will start to ring, i will see that it's a nashville area code. i will pick up the phone and the admissions director will say "hello...how are you?" i will say "i'm good, yourself?" they will say "i'm good! so, I just wanted to let you know that you have been accepted off of the waitlist to join the incoming Belmont University Frist College of Medicine class of 2028." I will start jumping up and down with joy, thank them a lot and tell my fam and friends as well as everyone here that I was accepted!

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 18 users
I have decided I will receive an A from one of my waitlist schools by the end of this week 💕💕

I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week!!!
The uncertainty isn't drowning me

I have decided that I will receive an acceptance from my number one school by the end of this week 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

Not taking anymore chances so here goes:

I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you

OMG OMG OMG 😭 got my first A and it's to my dream school! The manifesting really did it 😭

• Love
Reactions: 29 users
OMG OMG OMG 😭 got my first A and it's to my dream school! The manifesting really did it 😭
omgosh congrats and happy birthday. that's an awesome birthday present~

✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you✨

The manifesting… the power… we must manifest harder!!! I will get into NYMC by the end of the week!

This is our week!!! I feel it. This week we will hear back from our Waitlist schools! Our collective manifestations are working!! :woot:

AAAAAA CONGRATS!!!! So happy to finally see people in this thread getting A's. May I ask what school that is?

Reactions: 3 users
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of today or latest tomorrow (TMDSAS May 15th deadline lol)!!! Thank you✨

I have decided that I will be receiving a call/email from my waitlist school by the end of today or latest tomorrow!! (also TMDSAS may 15th deadline) Thank you so much :)

Last edited:
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you!!

*and you will all get your A’s as well*

I will get off of one of the 3 waitlists by the end of this week! We’ve got this!

I will get off the WL by the end of this week. For my own sanity, please and thank you 🥲

I have decided that I will be receiving an email from one of my waitlist schools by the end of this week. Thank you!!

Positive vibes to sway the needle. I will get off my WL by the end of the week!!!