2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. I will be accepted off the waitlist and start medical school this fall.✨
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
Positive good vibes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 7 users
WL movement has finally started for my top choice MD school. Manifesting. MANIFESTING! MaNiFeStInG! MÄÑÎFĘŠTÏŃG!!!!!

Reactions: 17 users
I have decided that I will be receiving an email or call from my top waitlist school by the end of this week. I will be accepted off the waitlist and start medical school there this fall.

Manifesting good vibes for everyone, including myself : )

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Please please please please
giphy.gif

Reactions: 11 users
Manifesting some T20 WL movement before I go insane

Reactions: 10 users
✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. I will be accepted off the waitlist and start medical school this fall.✨
Manifest manifest manifest!!!
Positive good vibes

Only just found this site!
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Does anyone know of any MSUCOM movement?

Best of luck to everyone and congrats to those that have already heard!

• Care
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Not taking any chances because my waitlist school might send out more offers tomorrow. Good vibes only to all of you amazing people
emoji92.png
emoji92.png
emoji92.png
emoji92.png
emoji92.png
emoji92.png
emoji92.png

Manifesting an A from my top choice!!

Really want to stay in California🤞🏽

Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Waitlist movement just started at my school…manifesting good news this week or next!!!!

Reactions: 8 users
🤞🤞🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 5 users
manifesting manifesting manifesting an A tomorrow!!! literally nothing else I want or need in this world except this <3333

manifesting the A from my top choice WL tmrw. tired of the radio silence and being passed up. hoping for good news to brighten up this may 2024. maybe this jummah is the jummah we need!! hoping the rest of us get what’s best for us too : )

Manifesting the A from my top choice today (or soon) 🥹 good luck everyone!! Here’s to seeing lots of movement soon!

Literally cannot go through another week of this. God please answer our prayers 🙏🏾🙏🏾

Another day another manifestation. I will get into my waitlisted school today. I will start classes in the fall

Reactions: 5 users
Another day pretending that today’ll be the day 🙃

Manifesting an acceptance for all of us today!! It’s been a really tough process and hoping we get good news ✨✨✨

• Love
Reactions: 13 users
Manifesting that this week ends with a bang and we all get the calls/emails from our waitlist schools! It will happen- we will hear back from our waitlist schools! ✨🌟✨

Manifesting that I will be accepted off of my top choice med school waitlist !!!!!!!! I believe !!!! And I hope everyone gets off of their waitlist too!

I can't tell if seeing a lot waitlist movement at my schools is a good thing when I'm not getting off... but maybe it means my name is getting closer to that spot lol

Just found this thread! Manifesting that I (and all of us) will get off one of my two top choice waitlists!!! Really hoping I can stay in California, so I can be close to my family and continue contributing to the health of my community 🤞🏼 keeping my fingers crossed for all of us!!!

• Care
Anyone have a successful manifestation technique? I’ll try anything.
I was meditating with this "manifesting university acceptance" clip from spiritual pizza on YouTube. May sound crazy....but I got my first and only acceptance right in the middle of that meditation. Sooo I am continuing to use that. :)

• Wow
  • Love