2023-2024 Waitlist Manifestations

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Today is THE day. I can feel it.
tell me why I’m feeling today is the day as well!

let’s all collectively manifest — the universe is listening!!!!!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 10 users
Members don't see this ad :)
collective manifestation! manifesting a utmb A for myself today on friday 05/10/24!

Reactions: 4 users
A off the waitlist at THE OSU COM next week I can feel it

Reactions: 6 users
Manifesting an A from my top choice!! We will all get into our first choices and become inspiring physicians🙏
I Hope Please GIF

Reactions: 7 users
✨ Going to manifest an A from a school in the West every week until I get one. UCR, UCD, CDU, UNLV, I'll take any pls 🥺

Reactions: 8 users
A off waitlist next week I can feel it god please 🙏

Reactions: 12 users
Members don't see this ad :)
This will be THE week. There’s simply no other option

Reactions: 20 users
I have been having dreams.. this is the week our dreams come true and we get that A to our top school. Manifesting those A’s for all of us!

Reactions: 16 users
manifesting a week full of As ahead, esp to our top choices! manifesting utmb

This is the week!!! Our hard work will pay off!

• Care
Reactions: 18 users
✨ Manifesting an A from my and everyone else’s top choice this week! ✨ pls pls pls 🤞

Dear Manifesting Spirits,

As we come together on this tread, we pray and manifest an acceptance to our top choice of medical school this week!! We believe in the power of manifestation and the universe. May we all be granted an acceptance, filling us with happiness and gratitude for our blessings! Cheers to a new week ahead

• Love
  • Care
Reactions: 13 users
Reviving this from last year's thread 😚

"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

Post the statement above in order to manifest ✨

• Care
Reactions: 14 users
"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you."

• Care
✨ I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you. ✨

Manifesting this for myself and all of you amazing future physicians this week!! 🙏

Another week on the waitlist, another round of manifestation - I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.

Best wishes everyone!! 🤞

Reviving this from last year's thread

Post the statement above in order to manifest

“I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.”

just to be sure/just in case

Reactions: 11 users
I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.

I have a good feeling for this week, everyone!!

“I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.”

C’mon NYMC! I’ll be your best friend if you accept me.

Reactions: 9 users

"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." I will get into UTRGV this week

C’mon NYMC! I’ll be your best friend if you accept me.

CaptainKaladin and I will be classmates this summer at NYMC 🙏

• Love

I’m not taking any chances!!!

Reactions: 11 users

CaptainKaladin and I will be classmates this summer at NYMC 🙏
Please let it be so💪🏻💪🏻💪🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Just had another meltdown because the uncertainty of everything is killing me, but now back on the the grind with manifesting and preparing for reapp woohoo ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨

🕯️🕯️I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you. 🕯️🕯️
I'm this close 🤏 to visiting a psychic lol

✨✨I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you.✨✨

never have i ever prayed this much in my entire life but I believe

I have decided that this week we will all hear back with amazing news and will be planning our moves to our new schools! Manifesting it for us all!

✨ "I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." ✨

Prayers up for everyone in this thread!

Joining the manifestation chant

Rooting for everyone as well!

Also hopping on the manifestation train! Manifesting 1 A from my 4 WL 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Hoping for some good news to grace everyone's inbox this week!

"I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you." ✨✨✨✨✨

🤞🏼🤞🏼

Mannn, I'm not sceptic but I'm not about to find out haha. I have decided that I will be receiving an email from my waitlist school by the end of this week. Thank you. Good luck everyone - the week has now officially started I wish you all get into your top choice schools!