2023-2024 Waitlist Support Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
what’s traffic day?
“After May 15, AACOMAS reports to each institution the names and candidates for its entering class who hold an acceptance(s) at additional institutions. An osteopathic medical college may rescind an offer of admissions to a candidate who has paid deposits to or holds positions at multiple institutions.”

Reactions: 2 users
“After May 15, AACOMAS reports to each institution the names and candidates for its entering class who hold an acceptance(s) at additional institutions. An osteopathic medical college may rescind an offer of admissions to a candidate who has paid deposits to or holds positions at multiple institutions.”
ohh gotcha. so what about MD schools - is it the same for them?

Members don't see this ad :)
ohh gotcha. so what about MD schools - is it the same for them?
Read
1. AMCAS info on CYMS tool
and
2. The schools relevant to you to see when they require a commitment.
Individual AMCAS schools can set their own commitment dates.

Reactions: 1 users

I have paid deposits at a DO school rn. Would this have an affect on my potential for an offer off the WL at another DO school?

Keep seeing loads of people get off the alternate list at the only school I’m AL at 🥲

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 9 users
Anybody feel empty when you see somebody get off the WL at your dream school? Like why don’t you want me man

• Sad
Reactions: 11 users
Anybody feel empty when you see somebody get off the WL at your dream school? Like why don’t you want me man
It’s the feeling of being passed over. Not only did they pass on us the first time, but they also pass on us every time someone else is taken off the WL, which is why SDN is so bad for us. Too bad I’m addicted as hell😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13 users