Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
This is complete nonsense.

MKG is literally HOWLING!!!!!!
Zenge, thats not MKG, thats a mirror!!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 1 users
Zenge, thats not MKG, thats a mirror!!!
You’re intentionally ignoring all my valid points and concerns. Look at this cycle. No wolf hunting.

MKG is coasting AGAIN. It’s insane! She’s got packmates! You need to put in the work and solve for after I’m gone!

Members don't see this ad :)
(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
There’s clearly a nod to Banksy’s “Waiting in Vain” with a dash of self-referential irony, with the table flipping obviously denoting a past of a string of regrets that still haunts the subject. And yet, there is a child-like optimism in the usage of the color green, letting the audience know that the subject still is delusional regarding their innocence. It’s the tension between Zenge (the bolded man with non-bolded, feeble arms) and this game (the thickly bolded table miraculously seen mid-flip) that drives viewers to question their own spirituality and relation to the game of WW. Are we 3 dimensional characters or shadows of the Mod’s existence? Can we break away from our roles or are we fated to a path we cannot escape? This tension is inescapable for wolves, and the artist captures the essence of the ‘average woof’ as well as the ‘being cornered’ and ‘denial of facts’ feelings that come with it. We have all been that person, and we relish our stories being told. Thank you, this might just be your magnum opus.

Value at auction (est.): $3

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
There’s clearly a nod to Banksy’s “Waiting in Vain” with a dash of self-referential irony, with the table flipping obviously denoting a past of a string of regrets that still haunts the subject. And yet, there is a child-like optimism in the usage of the color green, letting the audience know that the subject still is delusional regarding their innocence. It’s the tension between Zenge (the bolded man with non-bolded, feeble arms) and this game (the thickly bolded table miraculously seen mid-flip) that drives viewers to question their own spirituality and relation to the game of WW. Are we 3 dimensional characters or shadows of the Mod’s existence? Can we break away from our roles or are we fated to a path we cannot escape? This tension is inescapable for wolves, and the artist captures the essence of the ‘average woof’ as well as the ‘being cornered’ and ‘denial of facts’ feelings that come with it. We have all been that person, and we relish our stories being told. Thank you, this might just be your magnum opus.

Value at auction (est.): $300,000,000
Fixed that for you.

****-posting
YOU NOTICE THE 4 ****’s here?!??

WOLF IS 4 LETTERS!

wolf dancing GIF

Vote zenge

Sorry to have been so mia, week got away from me. I’ll do a real catch up after close and post my updated thoughts.

• Sad
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Vote zenge

Sorry to have been so mia, week got away from me. I’ll do a real catch up after close and post my updated thoughts.
Sad Sponge Bob GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

• Care
Congratulations @wolfkg323

You really got away with for another cycle.

Good luck tomorrow village! Make good choices next time!

• Care
Day 3

The day cycle progressed pretty quick and the players decided to end the cycle early. Typical day 3 fatigue? Sure of their decision?

Who should be removed?

Voted out is @Zenge142 who was a WOLF.

It is now Night 3! Get those night actions in ASAP and I can do a quick turnaround!

7 players remain

Roster:
2. @Cyndia
4. @Santygrass
6. @genny
7. @alleycat03
(7)9. @Stagg737
10. @potentialsheltervet
11. @mkg323

Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF
1. @samac - Village Fighter
12. @Zenge142 - WOLF

• Love
  • Wow
idk if im gonna die or probs santy tbh but like we can all agree PSV is the next nut to crack right

• Haha
if I die its been a pleasure **** posting for yall, think of me when you do nominations for quote of the year

• Love
  • Haha
smh SDN has something against emojis sometimes istg

• Care
Night 3

A fighter was observed, locked in his room. He was muttering quietly under his breath. How many times did he have to wink at that moderator before she finally gave him what he wanted???

No more it seemed.

He conceded to those he considered his fellows and used his long-desired weapon of choice to end his existence.

Dead is @Santygrass who was a Village JOAT turned (unwilling) WOLF.

Another fighter was seen in her living room, petting the cat snuggled in her lap. Finally, some peace.

She did not meet her win condition but felt she had still won.

Not winning is @genny - 3p semi-exclusive survivor (she lost her 1x deathproof night 1. had she made it to f5, she would have won with village; if f3, she would have won exclusively)

VILLAGE WINS!!

5 players remain

Roster:
FINAL FIGHT RANKINGS
FIRST PLACE WITH 4 wins, 1 loss:

@potentialsheltervet - Village Fighter :claps::claps:

SECOND PLACE WITH 3 wins, 1 loss:
@Stagg737 - Village Vengeful Fighter (and the wolfiest villager whose desire for killing players knew no bounds :laugh:

THIRD PLACE with 1 win, 1 loss: @mkg323 - Village Fighter

With 1 win, 2 losses: @alleycat03 - Village Fighter

With 2 wins, 2 losses:
@Cyndia - Village Fighter

Dead:
8. @Ms Procrastinator - Village Fighter
3. @Clem J - Village Fighter
5. @dyachei - WOLF
1. @samac - Village Fighter
12. @Zenge142 - WOLF
4. @Santygrass - Village JOAT turned (unwilling) WOLF
6. @genny - 3p semi-exclusive survivor

Last edited:
  • Wow
Thank you all for playing and bringing me joy (particularly today when I was feeling anything but joy). I was thrilled to have more than 2 people sign up. Now, maybe some day, I’ll run a game that lasts past night 3. Big goals, I know.

Until next time :biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
genny back at it again with the 3p rand.

• Love
Also y’all had waaaaaay better ideas for melee. I just had some musings during my drive home last Friday where I was like hmmmm fighting, hm confused muddle of fighters….melee.

Fights were mostly coin flip/rng. Night 1 took a while for me to process with all of the fighting lol

• Care
THANK YOU SANTY I WAS NOT GOING TO CONVERT HUNT

Everyone here knows how much I despise conversions so I am thankful we didn't have to do that

Yeah, he asked me in his PM if he could concede. I don’t always grant those but I also don’t want people forced to play against their will.
Thanks for allowing it and sorry for the wolves that converted me, but I felt in a sutuation that if I won it'll just leave a bad taste in my mouth . I know I could do some stuff to achieve the wincon but I think this way is more enjoyable for me. And hopefully not too bad for town which also feels deserves it

I had a lot of fun regardless !!! Thanks again dubs and everyone who played <3

• Care
Reactions: 5 users
Also MKG you were so so so so towny this game, anyone calling your existence sketchy from now on should repent. AM be SHAKING

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
Was this Santy softing he had been converted lmao

CURSED INTERACTION
CURSED INDEED.

I would've been so annoyed to be called such a busser though because I went pretty hard on both... Because I was Villa. What happened next was just a skill issue moment on my part.

I conceded and lost... But also I killed all the wolves, its something !!!,

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
well poop. i was hoping there was a third wolf who could help me get to f5.
No it was just Dy and I. And then when Dy died Santy got converted

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users