Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I tried to fight MKG and KD said I wasn’t able to, and Santy saying I was blocked put the pieces together
No. What made you sure you were blocked the first night?

Members don't see this ad.

N1 I think no one claims to have blocked them and I heavily doubtb there is another villa blocker who out of nowhere blocked Zenge n1 or something
Fine I lied about N1. I was scared about fighting after the Bounty Hunter game mechanics and wanted to just wait out the first night to see what happened but everyone on thread was acting like not fighting was wolfy and I didn’t want it to distract from actual wolf hunting. I did nothing N1.

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mod announcement: (I took a mental health day :sorry::sorry:)

If there is a consensus, rather than have the thread stagnate, I could be convinced to close this vote cycle early if needed. Everyone has to be in agreement!!!

(AM isn’t here to decline the option so please let me know).

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 6 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Take a break and dont overwork yourself if you need to dubs!

Mental health comes first and we appreciate you regardless :care:

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
I disagree with your push on mkg and the focus on it feels inauthentic. Lying about being blocked N1 also strikes me as frowny face.
Okay. Let’s talk about the push.

I’d like you to address my ISO and what specifically you agree or disagree with.

I explained the N1 thing.

au contraire. I think it's possible alley was blocked. @alleycat03?
That would make no sense. Why would my action on Alley be stopped if Alley was blocked? The flavor also suggests that something may have been done to Alley. I could see a jailer, but Santy is claiming they blocked Zenge while you're saying the flavor from your actions sounded the same as my message, so seems like they should be similar actions. Meaning either there's some weird backward-ish flavoring that someone acting on a blocked (not jailed) person gets, you're not being completely honest, or this could be mechanic related where people who have been knocked out/lost enough can't be fought or something like that. Either way, it's a mechanical rabbit hole I don't care to go down and the wolf blocker idea is speculative at best.

That would make no sense. Why would my action on Alley be stopped if Alley was blocked? The flavor also suggests that something may have been done to Alley. I could see a jailer, but Santy is claiming they blocked Zenge while you're saying the flavor from your actions sounded the same as my message, so seems like they should be similar actions. Meaning either there's some weird backward-ish flavoring that someone acting on a blocked (not jailed) person gets, you're not being completely honest, or this could be mechanic related where people who have been knocked out/lost enough can't be fought or something like that. Either way, it's a mechanical rabbit hole I don't care to go down and the wolf blocker idea is speculative at best.
I'll add this is the second time in the last couple pages where you're trying to glean things from unprovable wifom in the past 3-4 pages and I find that somewhat concerning.

Yes, it appeared to be the same flavor. It makes me curious. I actually realized the wolf blocker idea is shaky anyhow because someone had to do the kill and it wouldn't have been Zenge (assuming he's a wolf) since he was blocked by Santy, so probably doesn't make sense. I just think it's interesting we would get the same flavor for apparently unrelated events.

• Sad
That's what it was, I do not believe I was blocked. Some combo of Cyndia +/- Samac fighting me knocked me out so hard I couldn't fight last night. I can confirm that somebody still tried to fight me (as stagg claims he did) but he immediately "won"

That's what it was, I do not believe I was blocked. Some combo of Cyndia +/- Samac fighting me knocked me out so hard I couldn't fight last night. I can confirm that somebody still tried to fight me (as stagg claims he did) but he immediately "won"
Nice to know that I won. My write asked if it was a win or a loss for me, lol.

Mod announcement: (I took a mental health day :sorry::sorry:)

If there is a consensus, rather than have the thread stagnate, I could be convinced to close this vote cycle early if needed. Everyone has to be in agreement!!!

(AM isn’t here to decline the option so please let me know).
Please take all of the mental health days you need and never feel guilty about them. We love you KD!!:biglove:

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
I see. Zenge being blocked confirms a third wolf (again, assuming Zenge is a wolf) since someone had to kill samac.

Reactions: 1 users
I see. Zenge being blocked confirms a third wolf (again, assuming Zenge is a wolf) since someone had to kill samac.
Considering that Dy was a wolf and not a 3p like they claimed, I am pretty sure we are working with a wolf pack of 3 in this game, since 3/12=25% and we have a pretty powerful village JOAT

• Care
Considering that Dy was a wolf and not a 3p like they claimed, I am pretty sure we are working with a wolf pack of 3 in this game, since 3/12=25% and we have a pretty powerful village JOAT
IM STRONG and also beautiful .

*Tries winking seductively at Kaidubs for a gun*

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I can’t believe you’re all going to let MKG skate by AGAIN. smh

i for one vote to end the cycle early

yeet the rest of this cycle

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
i for one vote to end the cycle early
Afraid people might take the time to ISO you themselves?

You feel the winds of change blowing?

Your time is coming. You’re howling.

Afraid people might take the time to ISO you themselves?

You feel the winds of change blowing?

Your time is coming. You’re howling.
Awoo :p

• Wow