Melee WW Game Thread-April 2024

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
life goals
Always.
I don’t know that I have ever gotten a real read on you and I’ve just went with the flow

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
It’s way past my bed time
But I might die tonight so I don’t want to go asleep.
Oh well
Kill me.
Not santy.
Make the good life choice.
I’m obviously being a village powerhouse lolololol

stagg kind of seems villa to me. Idk, he's out here not making any friends

idk i get the feeling that stagg solves by thinking everyone's a wolf and working backwards. i try to solve by finding villagers. might explain why we butt heads in these games

*Later Stagg and samac start arguing*

Honestly i guessed we were all the same role based on the title, i don't think it's that much of a stretch. i think you and stagg are v/v anyway, so this whole thing between you is just distracting

villagers:
samac
stagg
genny

I dont like this read on genny like at all. Its super free. And also I noted that Stagg was out there heavily sussing their top town read and instead of revoking their claims or anything, they just gave them a tr and were super chill about it.

I think its super likely that one in genny/stagg is a wolf.

Either genny hence why such an easy townread.
Or Stagg and the genny tr was made to enhace/award the wrong read of "Stagg and Samac are V/V"

• Care
  • Hmm
Reactions: 1 users
Honestly?
No real idea. It’s just she was less sketchy than others.
I think Cyndia not reading my claim is probably genuine and a bit clearing.

And yeah she vibes fine which is a lot compared to others slots rn

Also cyndia/alley was heavily sussed as a w/v interaction both by stagg and zenge which minimum has 1 wolf or I'll eat a shoe

Members don't see this ad :)
Those who have claimed smackdowns:
samac
Cyndia
(Santy used roleseer- it's super effective!)
alley
Me, right now

Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Second attack on Cyndia (this was me, I challenged and beat her)
Zenge- was blocked

No claim unless I missed it:
Stagg
mkg

samac
Cyndia
alley
Me, right now

Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Zenge- was blocked

Stagg
mkg
Who’s you fite

Honestly I think all the fighting stuff is probably a complex fruit vendor situation but we'll see

Submitted action on @Zenge142 glgl

If you are town and have any legacy please put it on thread ily Zenge. If we die together this night and are both town my headcanon is that is because of our engagement meme tbhtbh

Reactions: 1 user
If everyone is being a perfect angel, assuming there were three wolves:
Wolf a killed Clem
Wolf b attacked and nearly murdered genny
Someone blocked Zenge

This would also mean it is required for there to be a wolf in Stagg/mkg IF no one has lied about their actions, wolves are not fighters, AND it is not possible to submit a fighting action simultaneous with another action.

• Hmm
Submitted action on @Zenge142 glgl

If you are town and have any legacy please put it on thread ily Zenge. If we die together this night and are both town my headcanon is that is because of our engagement meme tbhtbh
I’ve given my thoughts. Good luck village

Also going to bed, but obviously feeling good about Santy other than his very incorrect read on me.

samac
Cyndia
alley
Me, right now

Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Zenge- was blocked

Stagg
mkg

I fought Clem and won.

• Care
Samac
Alley - Cyndia
Mkg - PSV
genny
Stagg
Zenge

My legacy list for the cred!

• Care
If everyone is being a perfect angel, assuming there were three wolves:
Wolf a killed Clem
Wolf b attacked and nearly murdered genny
Someone blocked Zenge

This would also mean it is required for there to be a wolf in Stagg/mkg IF no one has lied about their actions, wolves are not fighters, AND it is not possible to submit a fighting action simultaneous with another action.

Also, planning on fighting someone who will hopefully not die tonight so they can confirm tomorrow.

I fought Clem and won.
I've included the other fights as those can be verified by both the attacker and the victim. Obviously Clem cannot say whether this occurred or not. But I'll update my list to show your claim.

samac
Cyndia
alley
Me, right now
Stagg (claims to have fought Clem on the night of his ultimate KO)

Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Zenge- was blocked

mkg

What psv is doing rn is villagey btw and encouraged

If Zenge is telling the truth, there's a ~mystery blocker~ in addition to the powers conferred by Santy's JOAT while the rest of us are presumably functionally vanillagers.

What psv is doing rn is villagey btw and encouraged
Could be seen as rolefish maybe but I think the most important role that is the priority kill for scum is already me so wowee (And that there isnt another pr is also a possibility)

I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.

I think most interesting is genny's claim of being nearly killed. It sounds like she was the victim of a single-person attack that carried more power than normal. But why she wouldn't die is curious. I think we can somewhat assume this was a wolfy action; perhaps if a villager had tried to fight genny when she was in such a state, she would've perished, whereas other villagers who've lost two fights have not? Just a theory I'm working with.
If that were so, it'd mean dy was sorta telling the truth about their ability in the sense that the fight was more likely to be lethal. Potentially.
Petition to refer to this theoretical wolf as The Incapacitator because that is cool as hell.

• Haha
It does make me wonder if Dy's claim they were an extra tough fighter was true. The writeup just says wolf and doesn't have any modifiers so who knows. Maybe if they targetted someone it was RNG if the person would die or be extra wounded or something.

I've included the other fights as those can be verified by both the attacker and the victim. Obviously Clem cannot say whether this occurred or not. But I'll update my list to show your claim.

samac
Cyndia
alley
Me, right now
Stagg (claims to have fought Clem on the night of his ultimate KO)

Other claims:
genny- nearly killed?
Zenge- was blocked

mkg
you've left out dy, who definitely didn't holster

But for the record, I don't really believe a blocker exists and I think it's more likely Zenge said as such to avoid confessing his action. Perhaps I'm wrong.
Wow, I'm so thrilled with mechanics right now. Zesting my lemons.

• Haha
Why are you giving credibility to what an outed wolf said when they were trying to claim 3P?

i'm sorry, did you just say dy was telling the truth?

and it's none of your business why i didn't die.

• Wow
Why are you giving credibility to what an outed wolf said when they were trying to claim 3P?
I'm not necessarily giving it credibility. I'm theorizing on how genny's "injury" could've happened and what that might mean for subsequent nights. Not that dy was intentionally telling us about their role (or perhaps a packmate's roles?) but a way to tell a plausible half-truth.

To Do List for tomorrow:
re-read Zenge's posts, especially the one about MKG
Look at PSV's posts
Look at Stagg's posts
Figure out why Cyndia still seems so wolfy to me

i'm sorry, did you just say dy was telling the truth?

and it's none of your business why i didn't die.
...oh, well, I've been operating under the assumption that the attack itself maimed you due to reasons specific to the attacker and that's what I've been speculating about for quite a while.

• Hmm
I mean, if we’re calling an NK a half-truth, sure…
Dy could've fought someone and another wolf did the NK. The extra strong fighter role could've been partially real or was completely made up

I just realized that here on SDN we dont have full flips.

So just so there isnt any mech confusion about wether I had or not a gun or shooted with it. I do not have a gun (sadly)

But its always fun to fake to have one and feel threatening u.u

I can only trust my fists here