NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Has anyone heard from MUSC? I was told we would hear today but I haven’t received anything.
I havent heard anything either, hoping we get notified soon tho!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I heard back from USC at the end of November but haven’t heard from MUSC!
What was your decision from USC? I haven’t heard a single thing from them since sending in my app.

Has anyone actually heard from MUSC today? I saw someone on Reddit said they were accepted this morning but I haven't gotten any emails from them

Has anyone actually heard from MUSC today? I saw someone on Reddit said they were accepted this morning but I haven't gotten any emails from them
i saw that too, i have yet to hear any decision at all yet.

Just received an email saying I am on the waitlist for MUSC

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know how many people have gotten off the waitlist for MUSC in the past?

Has anyone gotten off the active list for HPU?? Also, does anyone know how full their cohort is?

Members don't see this ad :)
Does anyone know how many people have gotten off the waitlist for MUSC in the past?
Really curious about this too. I wish they at least told us like our tier. I want to know if I have a chance or if I should loose hope lol

Has anyone gotten off the waitlist yet from UNC?
I reached out to them and was told that they would let anyone on the waitlist know after the January 15th deadline to put down a deposit so I am assuming that would be an early next week notification of acceptance/movement. Hoping for good news soon!

Has anyone heard from USC recently? Looks like they were planning on sending out their second round of decisions today.

Received some good news earlier this evening- hope you hear something soon!
Congrats!! How long did they give you to put down a deposit coming off the waitlist?

Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard from USC recently? Looks like they were planning on sending out their second round of decisions today.
I haven’t heard from them! I’ve already gotten into my top school so I’m not necessarily dying to know but I would like some response from them.

I just got my acceptance decision today! I’ve already accepted a seat in Duke’s program, but I did hear back from USC this morning.

Was put on the waitlist for USC earlier this week. How many people do you think USC waitlists, and what do you think the chances of getting off the waitlist are (since they don’t rank)?

Still haven’t heard anyone getting off the MUSC waitlist. Does anyone have any info??

Still haven’t heard anyone getting off the MUSC waitlist. Does anyone have any info??
I was wondering the same thing! I have emailed Susan Johnson and she said I was still on the waitlist :( I have to send in a deposit to another school tonight so i was hoping to get an answer by today

I was wondering the same thing! I have emailed Susan Johnson and she said I was still on the waitlist :( I have to send in a deposit to another school tonight so i was hoping to get an answer by today
I am in the same boat but with HPU!

It would be so helpful to know at least what general area we are on the waitlist. Like if I knew i was at the end i wouldnt still be waiting lol. Did susan mention anything about how full their class is?

It would be so helpful to know at least what general area we are on the waitlist. Like if I knew i was at the end i wouldnt still be waiting lol. Did susan mention anything about how full their class is?
All she said was that I am still on the alternate list and she will let me know if/when i am pulled off the list. I thought i had a pretty good chance but i feel like a lot of people wanna move to charleston

Has anyone been taken off of any of the SC/NC waitlists yet? I feel like the movement is slow this year.

Reactions: 1 users
I saw that Feb 15 was the original decision day for those that were accepted to MUSC in December. This was back in 2017, so subject to change, but I think we should be hearing something soon

I know i’m insane for this lol but i found MUSC’s class of 2025 facebook page and they only have 48 members in it ( i also assume that a couple of those are administrative people) but i think they accept like 65-70 students each year so i don’t think they’re full yet!

I know i’m insane for this lol but i found MUSC’s class of 2025 facebook page and they only have 48 members in it ( i also assume that a couple of those are administrative people) but i think they accept like 65-70 students each year so i don’t think they’re full yet!
I did the same thing lol

I saw that Feb 15 was the original decision day for those that were accepted to MUSC in December. This was back in 2017, so subject to change, but I think we should be hearing something soon
What do you mean decision day?? Like they had to decide by Feb 15?

What do you mean decision day?? Like they had to decide by Feb 15?
Sorry! What I meant was that the original candidates had until February 15th to accept the offer of admission and if they did not, they would move on to the waitlist. Again, this was a couple of years ago, so I’m sure it’s a little different now

Sorry! What I meant was that the original candidates had until February 15th to accept the offer of admission and if they did not, they would move on to the waitlist. Again, this was a couple of years ago, so I’m sure it’s a little different now
Wow that would be nice if that’s the reason we haven’t heard lol. I heard january 15th, but could be wrong!

HAHAHA I did the same thing. In the past years they have had 80

Has anyone heard anything WSSU? I emailed them last week asking when they would send something out and they said they’re reviewing applications and will contact people via email if they offer a seat.

Has anyone heard anything WSSU? I emailed them last week asking when they would send something out and they said they’re reviewing applications and will contact people via email if they offer a seat.
Also been wondering about this, glad to see they're actively looking.