NC/SC DPT 2021-2022 Cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone heard anything from MUSC yet?

Members don't see this ad.

Anyone heard anything from MUSC yet?
no and honestly i’m kinda annoyed bc i haven’t heard of anyone getting off the waitlist and i emailed the lady friday and she still hasn’t gotten back to me

Members don't see this ad :)
just got an email back from susan johnson from MUSC she says there’s only one spot left to fill (this could change as people decline)

Reactions: 1 user
Do you think they already went to the first round of waitlisted people? Or do you think this is just from the initial offers of acceptance?
i honestly don’t know but i doubt it’s just from the first round

Members don't see this ad :)
Do they give you any info on your placement on the active list?
No they do not. I’m also an alum but I don’t know if they have started pulling off of the active list yet. Or does anyone know if their class is full?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Also been wondering about this, glad to see they're actively looking.
Has anyone heard anything WSSU? I emailed them last week asking when they would send something out and they said they’re reviewing applications and will contact people via email if they offer a seat.
Hey! I applied to WSSU’s OT program, and we were supposed to hear back around the 15th also. Just wondering if you guys heard back yet?

Hey! I applied to WSSU’s OT program, and we were supposed to hear back around the 15th also. Just wondering if you guys heard back yet?
I emailed them today asking something general about admissions. I haven't heard back. Not sure of anything as far as whether I'm being rejected or accepted.

Same here. I planned on calling or emailing them if I didn’t hear back by the 7th. I feel like we should still get an email even if it’s a rejection. Did they respond to your email yesterday?

Same here. I planned on calling or emailing them if I didn’t hear back by the 7th. I feel like we should still get an email even if it’s a rejection. Did they respond to your email yesterday?
Nope, still nothing.

Has anyone been pulled off of High Point’s active list or know of their class is full?

anyone heard anything from MUSC? I am on the alternate list and have been since the decision in December.

does anyone know if MUSC keeps everyone on the waitlist until the week classes start? or did they already deny people