2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Applied back in July Im in state and have been on waitlist for interview since Aug...this doesn't look too promising...I'm feeling deflated Does anyone know up until when do they send out II?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Applied back in July Im in state and have been on waitlist for interview since Aug...this doesn't look too promising...I'm feeling deflated Does anyone know up until when do they send out II?
I believe they said the end of February is the end of their interview cycle, so everyone will get a final decision by then.

Members don't see this ad :)
For those attending the revisit event this weekend, did you all receive any details about the day?

yes, I got an email with an itinerary for revisit day on 1/22! I had to register for it. did you sign up?
Thank you! Yes, I got the email yesterday so we’re all good. Super excited :)

Any A calls today? Interviewed early October, IS, LM 70...no word back and im starting to prep for reapps and another mcat retake :')

Wait, what happens in February? I haven’t heard anything as a September interviewee either.
big R and WL waves in late feb and early march according to previous years threads

**correction: looks like late march for the post-ii R/WL wave

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Is the WL tiered or numbered? I read somewhere that about half of waitlistees receive an acceptance, around 25-30 out of a 40-50 list

• Wow
What time do they usually call on Fridays?

Or anyone know of any calls today? This is my top choice so really hoping for an acceptance

Reactions: 3 users
Or anyone know of any calls today? This is my top choice so really hoping for an acceptance
No calls for me or anyone I know this cycle - I am not 100% sure but I have read that they call in the mornings like 10AM ish based on other posts!

Reactions: 1 users
Did people send thank you notes after the MMI? Do you name each person?
I didn't, but I did accidentally send a letter of intent and realized an hour later that they don't take updates :// oops

They called in the afternoon around 1 PM when I got accepted so I think it varies

anyone get a II from hold yet?
Yes, I believe a month or so ago a few people were pulled off the hold. I don’t think they have many interview dates left, maybe 1 or two left in February?

For those who have had an interviewed already, when do we receive the details for it (I'm interviewing this Friday)? Also, this is my first MMI, does anyone have any general tips?

Anyone else interviewed late august and still haven’t heard back?

Anyone else interviewed late august and still haven’t heard back?
Bro im in the same boat, i feel like theres a huge chunk of students that interviewed early in the cycle but havent heard back :// the silence is deafening

I just don't get it

I did my Masters degree at UA tucson, I live in the Tucson area, I volunteer in the Tucson area, and my LM is 72.
I submitted in August
No II or rejection or any decision at all

• Care
Reactions: 4 users
Has anyone on hold heard anyhting? I know the last interview date is approaching but they said they would review us again in feb

Has anyone on hold heard anyhting? I know the last interview date is approaching but they said they would review us again in feb
I had been on hold since September & got an II two days ago

• Love
Reactions: 3 users
IS acceptance call at 3:30 pm MST today, interviewed on 1/19. LM 71

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 users
Anyone else keep getting scared with these PCAMP Info Session Emails?

• Haha
I didn’t get the PCAMP Information session email, does this mean rejection incoming?