2023-2024 Arizona - Tucson

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
My thoughts exactly :(
I spoke with the admissions office, and they told me the session is only for students who interviewed. I interviewed in October, but I still didn’t get it so I think it’s a sign of rejection :(

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I didn’t get the PCAMP Information session email, does this mean rejection incoming?
I'm not sure, but maybe they send it to those who ticked "yes" or "unsure" on the secondary application regarding PCAMP interest?

Last edited:
I didn’t get the PCAMP Information session email, does this mean rejection incoming?
I got 3 pcamp emails after I interviewed in august. I didn’t get one today. Still haven’t heard back but I doubt that is a sign of rejection. More likely, it’s sent to those interested in the program.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys are probably right, just being a tad neurotic! This cycle has been brutal

Reactions: 2 users
I got 3 pcamp emails after I interviewed in august. I didn’t get one today. Still haven’t heard back but I doubt that is a sign of rejection. More likely, it’s sent to those interested in the program.

Yeah I think it is just because I recently interviewed I’m getting them

You have to update your app on the COM website to receive the PCAMP email. I remember (vaguely) that I opted to receive those emails. I didnt receive one recently but I did about a month to a month and a half ago...Praying for that A. Good luck to everyone !

Reactions: 1 user
My theory is they call on every other Friday. Like my interview was 2/2, then they made phone calls to people 2/9. They have a round of interviews today, so I think more decisions will be released next Friday!

But if anyone did get an A today, please feel free to prove me wrong lol, I was just trying to give myself peace of mind.

Reactions: 5 users
My theory is they call on every other Friday. Like my interview was 2/2, then they made phone calls to people 2/9. They have a round of interviews today, so I think more decisions will be released next Friday!

But if anyone did get an A today, please feel free to prove me wrong lol, I was just trying to give myself peace of mind.

I think so too and I believe today is the last interview session so hopefully we will be hearing soon! Really really hoping for an A!!

Reactions: 5 users
From what I have heard, there is one more in March that is a virtual interview I believe...so maybe some hope still!!!

From what I have heard, there is one more in March that is a virtual interview I believe...so maybe some hope still!!!

I think the 16th of Feb was the last one. You may be referring to UofA Phx?

Members don't see this ad :)
when I called admissions a while ago they did say that the last interview day was February 16th. But who knows it may be wrong!

Has anyone been waitlisted? or is it released when all current As are given out

Interviewed end of august. You guys think it’s ok to call and ask what the status of my application is?

Interviewed end of august. You guys think it’s ok to call and ask what the status of my application is?
if they say anything let us know cause I think a few of us are in the same boat

I think so. It's kinda silly they haven't communicated at this point. Their phoenix campus is way more transparent lol

they told me that I am still being considered and still could get the A. Basically you are under review until they fill their class in June. Told me that end of march will be WL and R

I’m just worried bc I need to take genetics if I get in….

• Love
You probably will get a vague answer, like your application is still under consideration

they told me that I am still being considered and still could get the A. Basically you are under review until they fill their class in June. Told me that end of march will be WL and R

I’m just worried bc I need to take genetics if I get in….
you beat me to my previous post haha, did u take 2 biochem classes or molecular bio? it would count

No just 1 biochem
I would honestly take a 7 week class in the second half of spring or first half of summer at a community college, just in case the A does come through or you are reapplying! Make sure to check the class isnt one you've taken using a transfer credit guide

I just called and they said they’re done with interviews. I was on II hold for 2 cycles :(

• Care
Just got the A!! My first one and I’m so so grateful 😭❤️🙏

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 11 users
OOS pre-II R after being on hold since like August or September.

• Care
Did anyone who interview get rejected yet?

Also, do they email rejections or do you have to log in?

IS nontrad pre-II R, LM 72
Got my masters degree here, very upset

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
Any news today? Getting worried that there aren’t many A’s left…

Reactions: 3 users
Any news today? Getting worried that there aren’t many A’s left…
they release acceptance decisions every other week! so we should be expecting news next friday

also their timeline says they release acceptances into april so they probably have a large chunk to give out still

• Love