2023-2024 Colorado

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
According to a post from CU 2014-2015 Application Thread, page 22, approximately 200 people are on the alternate list.

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
has anyone on the waitlist sent an update or letter of interest/intent ? I think I saw no updates were accepted but wasn't sure the policy for other letters. Lmk!

Reactions: 1 user
has anyone on the waitlist sent an update or letter of interest/intent ? I think I saw no updates were accepted but wasn't sure the policy for other letters. Lmk!
LOIs count as an update, don’t make yourself an easy target for rejection

Is there an accepted students group? Also, does anyone know when classes start? All I can find is last year’s orientation on July 24tb

Is there an accepted students group? Also, does anyone know when classes start? All I can find is last year’s orientation on July 24tb
orientation is a week long event, classes start the following Monday

Members don't see this ad :)
Looks like waitlist positions are out, anyone have an idea on how many people end up on high priority?

Looks like waitlist positions are out, anyone have an idea on how many people end up on high priority?
Wondering the same. From last year's CU thread, it looks like 12 users reported getting accepted from HPWL in May, and a 13th was accepted from the middle tier in June so presumably the entire HPWL received offers. Two years ago, 7 users reported acceptances from the waitlist, all HPWL. If I had to guess, I'd say ~40-50 in each tier, but that's a shot in the dark at best.

Withdrew my A here :) good luck to those on the WL!

Has anyone gotten their financial package from here yet? I still haven’t heard anything

If I understood the email correctly, are accepted students allowed to select Plan to Enroll to another school after April 30 and hold their A until Colorado releases financial aid packages sometime in May?

If I understood the email correctly, are accepted students allowed to select Plan to Enroll to another school after April 30 and hold their A until Colorado releases financial aid packages sometime in May?
I think that is the case, unless your school's guidelines say when you Plan to Enroll, you must withdraw all other acceptances. Or at least that's how I understood it.

This one was really difficult but just withdrew my A! For transparency, I received a scholarship called the Dean’s Distinguished Scholarship Award which was full tuition + 24K stipend annually. Good luck everyone!

Any WL movement?
Top tier, haven't heard or seen anything yet. Based on the CUSOM thread from 21/22 and 22/23, I wouldn't be surprised if waitlisters start getting offers this coming week. Unfortunately, I also wouldn't be surprised if it takes a few more weeks since it sounds like some admitted students might still be waiting on financial aid offers.

Reactions: 1 users