2023-2024 Rutgers (Robert Wood Johnson)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Accepted!! Interviewed 12/8!!

Members don't see this ad.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Just got the A call as well, interviewed 12/8. Wish yall the best of luck

• Love
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
If I haven't gotten a call yet, should I assume I won't be getting one? I Interviewed in October

just for transparency, when the dean called she said she would send out emails and portal updates when she was finished making all the calls and I just got the email so it seems like the calls are done :/

just for transparency, when the dean called she said she would send out emails and portal updates when she was finished making all the calls and I just got the email so it seems like the calls are done :/
so much pain

• Care
  • Sad
Reactions: 4 users
IS Acceptance!! Was called by the dean last night around 7 PM EST. Interviewed on 10/11.

Members don't see this ad :)
damn is there any success stories of people making it off the HPWL because I saw that typically they only go through the highest priority waitlist and thats it? guess its game over lol

According to the waitlist data AAMC publishes, it seems like they take around 20 from the waitlist each year and I would assume they take those from the high priority list first.

The podcast with the dean talks all about how the WLs work so its a good listen! Pretty much there have been yrs where they didnt touch regular waitlist but also years where they went through entire HPWL and dipped into regular one.

There's a highest priority waitlist? lol
No just a high priority alternate list and a regular waitlist. They pull from the high priority list first and only go to the regular waitlist if everyone from the high priority list is already accepted. Source: Dean Copeland in the podcast that's linked earlier in this thread

Reactions: 1 user
Is there a GroupMe for accepted students? Should I make one….?

Got an R, anyone that got an A willing to talk w me about their MMI interview? Just curious as to where I went wrong so I can improve for future interviews.

Got an R, anyone that got an A willing to talk w me about their MMI interview? Just curious as to where I went wrong so I can improve for future interviews.
Message me if you want to share our experiences with it :) I feel like I had mixed emotions with their MMI.

Same I got the same decision. Should we reach out to the school for feedback?

Pre-II R just received, completed 7/25 and IS applicant - best of luck to everyone!

• Care
anyone who sent an update letter where did you guys send the letter to?

When were you complete?
Marked complete 8/29. I’m also ORM, non-trad with low stats. Hoping an upward trend GPA and life experience/clinical experience gets appreciated by an adcom somewhere 😝

Marked complete 8/29. I’m also ORM, non-trad with low stats. Hoping an upward trend GPA and life experience/clinical experience gets appreciated by an adcom somewhere 😝
It definitely will be! I wish you the best of luck ☺️

Wish you the best! I am sure you will get where you need to be!

IS pre-II R, complete 7/28, LM 68.6. super sad because this was my top choice

• Care
OOS pre-II R!!!! Complete late august. Good luck to everyone still in the game!

• Care
I’m an OOS LM69 with no ties who has no idea why he applied here. Where is my R?

• Haha
IS Pre-II R 20 min ago. Complete 8/9. Best of luck to everyone still in the game!