2023-2024 Uniformed Services (USUHS)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
View attachment 385889
Me staring at my email waiting for USUHS to send me an A and take me out of waitlist purgatory
I felt the same way. Most of the movement will probably be happening after the 30 April requirement to drop to one acceptance so not much more time to wait.

Reactions: 1 user
Would it be accurate to say that they are sending out Acceptances later in the day now? Someone made mention they were doing it early in the morning, but it looks like people are getting their acceptances as late as like 6 PM.

Members don't see this ad :)
Would it be accurate to say that they are sending out Acceptances later in the day now? Someone made mention they were doing it early in the morning, but it looks like people are getting their acceptances as late as like 6 PM.
I guess the time depends on the TZ you are in, but I think they do it once they have the prerequisite work done to send it out. Again, just a guess.

Air Force A yesterday! Are there any admitted students gcs I can join? :)

Reactions: 2 users
The urge to just email this meme directly to Dr. Holt with no context.
LMFAO you read my mind

Also btw my breakfast for the whole thread thing is still on the table.

Hoping today’s the day.

Just accepted my Army offer! Super excited! Thinking of everyone else on the waiting list! If there’s a group chat or a Facebook, I’d love to be added

• Love
Members don't see this ad :)
Thank you! I actually got the email on Friday around 1:30. But yes off the waitlist. I interviewed 11/27 and got on the waitlist mid March.
Okay, thank you for the follow up. Again, congratulations!!

Reactions: 1 users
Hey Friends, bumping this post from March and probably will once a month until I find a tenant 😁

Hey Everyone! I am a current fourth year looking for someone (or two people) to rent out my furnished 2 bed 2 bath 12 min north of the hospital. If you’re interested let me know and congrats to everyone applying/waitlisted/accepted!

Today is the beginning of a crazy week. No doubt lots of phone calls will be going out today. Fingers crossed y'all get in

Just got an A email about an hour ago for AF! II last Oct, WL in Nov, then got my medical clearance a little more than a week ago. It was a lot of unexpected work getting everything figured out medically but totally worth it. Good luck to everyone else waiting, I am sure you all are more than deserving!

Reactions: 4 users
Army A. Interviewed in January. Waitlisted March. When should I expect to do OCS? Also wheres the link for the chat?

Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to everyone who got accepted yesterday!!!!

Withdrew from WL, hoping it helps. Best of luck everyone!

• Care
1714678750050.gif

• Haha
Been waitlisted with Air force as first choice since 11/30. This is brutal.

Conditional acceptance on April 22nd for the Army here. Could somebody add me to the the group chat?
Also, I'm looking to live across the river in the Virginia area if possible. I know some people do this, but to park on campus we would need to carpool. Is there a group of people that carpool from that area?

Spoke to an admissions advisor this morning-- They only started getting notifications on movement off of the waitlist from the CTE date (April 30th) as of Yesterday. The advisor said, and I quote, "I am unsure if decisions will go out today, but there has been many declinations from accepted applicants all week." Keep your hopes up, good news could be waiting for you as soon as COB today.

Spoke to an admissions advisor this morning-- They only started getting notifications on movement off of the waitlist from the CTE date (April 30th) as of Yesterday. The advisor said, and I quote, "I am unsure if decisions will go out today, but there has been many declinations from accepted applicants all week." Keep your hopes up, good news could be waiting for you as soon as COB today.
You’re doing the Lord’s work! Hahaha thanks for the update!!!

Interviewed 1/23, WL 3/28, Received conditional A on 5/1, Unconditional on 5/10 for Army.

The waiting game is BRUTAL but I’m looking forward to meeting y'all in the fall! Good luck to everyone still in limbo - you’ve got this!!

Last edited:
Time to lock in gang

Another week, another round of opportunities for acceptance. Keep in the fight.

Reactions: 3 users
Hi all, I got waitlisted on 11/30, conditional acceptance 5/1, and received my unconditional acceptance for the Air Force on 5/3!! I was wondering if there is an accepted students group that I could be added to for info about COT, housing, etc!!

This is my first acceptance of the cycle so I’m super relieved to not have to reapply. To those still waiting, I’m hoping and praying for you to get some good news very soon <3

Hello, Not to copycat @asherykim , but I also got waitlisted (February), conditional acceptance 5/1, and received my unconditional acceptance for the Air Force on 5/3 :) I too am hoping to be added to accepted students group for info about COT, housing, other details!

This might be reaching a bit to far but could anyone who's in the accepted student group share how many members there are? I am trying to get an idea of how much more WL movement there might be because I hold an offer from another school that has certain deadlines but I'd like to hold my WL at USUHS as long as possible.

This might be reaching a bit to far but could anyone who's in the accepted student group share how many members there are? I am trying to get an idea of how much more WL movement there might be because I hold an offer from another school that has certain deadlines but I'd like to hold my WL at USUHS as long as possible.
the group me i am in has 69 people, i dont know if thats the one that everyone is being added to or not

So is everyone getting acceptances just via email or calls too? Trying to decrease how often I am neurotically refreshing my email