2023-2024 University of Southern California (Keck)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Wooohooo! Got the call from Dr. Arias that I'm up next if I want it and she expects another spot soon!!! All the happy dancing!
she called just now?

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Adding that I have a theory that those of us who got waitlisted on the 22nd of Feb would have gotten in without class size reduction. She said they all loved me and the class size reduction was the only reason. This does seem to be consistent with the people who have reported good news on here so far (I think 3/4 were waitlisted on the 22nd).

Reactions: 3 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Adding that I have a theory that those of us who got waitlisted on the 22nd of Feb would have gotten in without class size reduction. She said they all loved me and the class size reduction was the only reason. This does seem to be consistent with the people who have reported good news on here so far (I think 3/4 were waitlisted on the 22nd).
i got WL in December, so it might be dueces for ya boi, but i hope the rest of you make it :)

Reactions: 1 user
Feb 15 waitlist isn't feeling so great
Well it's definitely just a theory I do not really know. It's hard I think because we're all so anxious I end up trying to make meaning out of everything but in the end none of us know what they're thinking and it's not even close to over yet!

Wherever we end up I'm rooting for all of us!

Reactions: 2 users
Wait guys maybe they didn’t send an email telling us to submit an LOI this cycle because they already knew who they wanted to accept… just a thought

Members don't see this ad :)
Were any accepted students holding out for financial info past april 30? Like could still be pulling their As?

R as well, I’d say it’s been fun but this has been torture. You all are amazing, I hope you all go on to become great doctors!!!

Reactions: 2 users
Were you guys on the waitlist and then now just received an R? :oops:

Reactions: 3 users