Any info on EINSTEIN waitlist?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Legend

Super Senior Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Does anyone have info on Einstein waitlist?

Since they are interviewing until June, I have no idea how they take people off the waitlist.

Anyone still holding the waitlist spots like me?

Members don't see this ad.

hi, i haven't heard anything, but i'm still anxiously waiting.

did you stay up to watch the korea vs. us game last night? i was disappointed. korea should have won.

soren

Members don't see this ad :)
•••quote:•••Originally posted by soren77:
•hi, i haven't heard anything, but i'm still anxiously waiting.

did you stay up to watch the korea vs. us game last night? i was disappointed. korea should have won.

soren•••••Yeah...
I posted a few messages about the game in Lounge.

Do you know when the waitlist will start moving?

Legend-

I sent you a PM back.

DK

i got rejected from the waitlist. the letter was dated 6/6. i guess i'm destined for stony brook.

soren

Hi All,

I was recently put on the Einstein waitlist. Here's what I know. Einstein is going to cut their waitlist basically in half very soon (probably within weeks), and they tend to pull a lot of people from this shortened list. I don't know when they make the gigantic cut, but maybe some brave soul would like to call the admissions office and find out. :) :)

hang in there Legend! I'm sure it'll all work out in the end.

Hey, did you get your MCAT scores back?

•••quote:•••Originally posted by MiamiMarmot:
•Hi All,

I was recently put on the Einstein waitlist. Here's what I know. Einstein is going to cut their waitlist basically in half very soon (probably within weeks), and they tend to pull a lot of people from this shortened list. I don't know when they make the gigantic cut, but maybe some brave soul would like to call the admissions office and find out. :) :) •••••Any idea how big is that half?

I called them and found out that I was rejected as of 6/6.

It was kinda nice that they told me over the phone.

Sorry to hear about the rejection. It would have been nice to meet you in the fall.

•••quote:•••Originally posted by Dr. Kermit:
•Sorry to hear about the rejection. It would have been nice to meet you in the fall.•••••Thanks Dr. Kermit for all your advice. :)

I have that same 6/6 rejection letter as soren and legend. AHHHHHHHHHH... and then there were two - lets hope the SB doesn't let me down either

Legend,
Sorry to hear that you won't be going to Einstein in the fall. I was looking forward to being classmates. Thanks for all the help. Are you headed anywhere else (perhaps Canada) or are you going to re-apply next year?
Droopy

*BUMP!!* BUMP, and BUMP!!!!!
I'm still on "hold"
my mailman is now TRULY frightened to see me opening the door!!!!!

•••quote:•••Originally posted by rockaway2:
•*BUMP!!* BUMP, and BUMP!!!!!
I'm still on "hold"
my mailman is now TRULY frightened to see me opening the door!!!!!•••••Rockaway! Where have you been and how the heck are you? At least you haven't gotten the thin good bye letter. PM me and let me know how your April MCATs went!