DUCOM (MCPHU) financial aid

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

qwert

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
People,
Did anyone get a financial aid package from them? All I have is a bill for something like 16K due August 9th....

qwert

Members don't see this ad.

I got the same thing... luckily I was sitting down when I opened my mail.
When I went to DUCOM on July 1st, I talked to the financial aid officer, and
she said that she was working on the M2's before the M1's, and the M1
financial aid package wouldn't be ready until 'later in the month'. still, I
think I'll call them on Monday and see what the deal is.

-ttac

i went to the required financial aid meeting on june 26th. i was told that i would receive my award letter in 2 weeks. i still have nothing other than the bill for tuition. i did notice the other day though that you can access the financial aid through the drexel website. it listed the stafford loans but no ALP loans.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey, anyone else ?

I received my financial aid package last Sat (July 20th). I did call and talk to someone on the 12th. So, call, leave a message or talk to someone about it.

This package includes a loan application request worksheet, information on financial aid (a booklet), application packet, and FAFSA form.

In addition, it says that people are required to attend an entrance counseling session via a phone appointment or in their office, in order to continue the financial aid process. Well, hopefully all of you will get your info soon. Best luck.