schools with easy / no secondaries?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lacrossegirl420

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
excluding hms, rochester

Members don't see this ad.

Drexel and Jefferson aren't bad

On the DO side, LECOM E and LECOM B are basically a checklist

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I always chuckle on the inside whenever a premed asks for the easier route. #wrongcareerfield

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 3 users
SLU and Einstein also have short secondaries.

1600537836919.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
LOL some of yall are too pessimistic...finishing 10ish or so in the last wk made me want to take a break from submitting a novel to each new school lmao

LOL some of yall are too pessimistic...finishing 10ish or so in the last wk made me want to take a break from submitting a novel to each new school lmao
Nothing for nothing. It's definitely a double edged sword. You're not the only one either suffering from essay fatigue or just wanting an easier route.

I naively thought that nobody would spend the money to submit a primary and then fail to submit a secondary a few short weeks later. I was set straight by the SDN community, and was shocked to learn that the attrition rate was over 20% at some schools. What you are experiencing, plus secondary fees, are apparently the main reasons why.

Bottom line -- you accomplish nothing with this question, because you will find more competition at the schools that make it easier to apply. Is that really what you are looking for?

• Dislike
Reactions: 2 users
If it's all an odds game, it doesn't hurt to at least look around to add a few quick hitters to an application full of longer or more involved ones. If you're a competitive applicants, you might just scoop up an extra II that you might have not had.

David D MD - USMLE and MCAT Tutor
Med School Tutors