TUFTS Waitlist Movement????

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MMD2BA

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
any movement out there? anything at all?? please post. :confused:

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, i had to scroll all the way to page 6 to find this bad boy...any news anyone? i too am anxiously waiting...

bump

i just called the admissions office and was told (drumroll ...) 'the waitlist has been used'.

well, that clears things up a bunch!

this school is killing me.

Best of luck to you all who are still waiting for Tufts...I hope to see you there next fall.

The waitlist has been active for the last week believe it or not. They wait to accept waitlisters in groups. So say there is 10 openings. Then they will go thorugh the waitlist until those positoins are filled... so on and so forth.
Good luck y'all

they sent out housing stuff...i'm getting an apartment at the new place if they have any left.

uhh, i don't know anything baout the waitlist guys...i'm on a few and they haven't moved either. i dunno if its still early, but i don't know anyone who got off any waitlist personally. but still, hang in there.

dude..this school is my first choice..but they are starting to annoy me with the waitlist..i alrady have an acceptance at Rush..and thinking about just dropping Tufts..it's just not fair to keep people wait this long..

pre-money,
My thoughts exactly. I don't know why they make very interested students wait soooooo long. Tufts really needs to rethink the way they accept students of the waitlist or hold status.

^^ are u guys sayin there has been no movement?

Members don't see this ad :)
i called today and a lady said there's been drastic movement. it's depressing to not be part of that.

drastic... :thumbdown: ahh f dem

I think that waitlist's will get moving tommorow for all of us then. First AMCAS, second us. **** this is stressful! I want to see some good posts on wednesday. and hopefully I will be there w. you.

thats awesome...well done.

i d sooooo love to get in to Tufts. i think i am going to write another letter of interest

i just called about 2 minutes ago..and i'm in!!!!!!
yahoo!!!!
boston here i come!!

I just called and I got in as well!!! this is all very exciting :) Congrats all...and I hope more good news is on the way for everyone else :)

hey all. going into this week with no acceptances turned out to be okay. accpeted at penn state on tuesday and at tufts on thursday. i'll be going to tufts for sure. i'll probably be doing the summer program seeing as i live in boston already. see you all soon.

i withdrew earlier this week...good luck it's a great school.

Hey Paramed...

What's the summer program?

whoa. i got in today. i had thrown the possibility of living in boston out the window. does anyone know what the average age at tufts is? when i visited there, i remember that a lot of the students there were very young.

What phone number do you call at Tufts to find out if you got in off of the waitlist?

Will there be another round of acceptances at Tufts for the waitlisted? if so, anyone know when?

Doest anybody know when Tufts medical school starts this year? Is it in July?

Has anyone heard anything in the last couple of weeks?

I talked to emily chadwick in person this morning and she said nothing helpful
basically i went to ask wats up with the movement of the waitlist and she said she has no clue....then i asked do u know if it would be moving any time soon...she said i dont know. "its all up to the dean"
im withdrawing in a day or two. drexel starts aug 2nd
wacknes to the maxness

How do you all feel about the email from tufts? they have reached thier desired enrollment level and the waitlist will nt move significantly....