2023-2024 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
OOS PRE-II R with strong ties - grew up near Camden until I moved away at 19 y/o. Not surprised since it’s March, but somewhat surprised since I had a decent mission fit and ties. Great school either way, wish everyone that attends the best!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Hey yall, I know this is the time of year where you are trying to make choices between medical schools. I remember how stressful that can be. I am a current M1 at Cooper, so I am happy to answer any questions you all have.

Anyone who has been on the campus tour already or is going tmr know what we should wear?

Hey everyone, I'm an M3 at CMSRU. Just wanted to say congrats to everyone who got accepted or interviewed and still waiting to hear back! If anyone has any questions about the school (curriculum, clinical rotations, research opportunities, volunteering, housing, etc.) feel free to ask. Looking forward to seeing some of you on campus!

Reactions: 1 users
Is there an admitted students Facebook group?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Pulled off priority waitlist this morning!

Taken off priority waitlist yesterday. Good luck to everyone whos still waiting!

Pulled off normal WL earlier this week! others who got pulled off the WL when did you get fin aid info? I have another A and hope I can get that info before I decide

Pulled off normal WL earlier this week! others who got pulled off the WL when did you get fin aid info? I have another A and hope I can get that info before I decide
Do you mind sharing the date you got waitlisted?

I got pulled off as well! I got financial aid info the next day

Accepted off HP waitlist but declined it, good luck to everyone waiting for movement!

Got a call, pulled off HP waitlist on Tuesday at 1pm - OOS, interviewed and waitlisted early Dec, sent one letter of interest in mid Jan (uploaded to portal and emailed)

Bro Tom, I swear I saw your profile pic in a YouTube or Instagram comment. Is that you?!?
Probably not lol I only have it on here. The panda is one of the default gamer pictures from Xbox 360 accounts and they kinda became a meme

Is there a GroupMe or Facebook Group for accepted students?

Last edited: