2023-2024 Cooper (Rowan)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
OOS A! on behalf oof my friend who does not have sdn :)

• Wow
Reactions: 1 user
for people who got the WL are we supposed to send them an email saying we accept our spot on the WL or is it just automatically assumed that we will be added to the WL? I know some schools require people to email them to confirm their spot so was wondering if this is the case for cooper

any recent ii or pre-ii R's? looks like they sent a wave of R's last year on this date

Members don't see this ad :)
why did I receive a pre II R email when I was literally accepted 😭😭😭😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Any day now...waiting for this pre II R

Bored Cabin Fever GIF

Reactions: 3 users
if I didn’t hear anything yet, is it a certain pre-i r? Or are thé still interviews

IS pre-II R, complete 7/31. The email explicitly said that they completed their cycle for the current year… and so the R wave begins

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
IS pre-II R, complete 7/31. The email explicitly said that they completed their cycle for the current year… and so the R wave begins

giphy.gif

Another school that waited 7 months to send me a decision that was probably made 5 months ago

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Are they sending them out in batches? Any one else not received one? Confused if the email says it’s the end of the cycle

Reactions: 3 users
Are they sending them out in batches? Any one else not received one? Confused if the email says it’s the end of the cycle
They might be sending them in batches base on when we applied or just so their system doesn’t crash ngl but I’m pretty sure everyone who got the email so far got the same thing cuz mine also said that they’ve finished their cycle already. I find that SO weird though cuz this is the first NJ school and first school in general to tell me their cycle’s over and it isn’t even March 1

I got a pre-ii R last year on feb 15 that said their cycle was over, but interviews were still going out in march. I think that's just the verbiage they use in the email?? like the cycle is over for YOU lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
I got a pre-ii R last year on feb 15 that said their cycle was over, but interviews were still going out in march. I think that's just the verbiage they use in the email?? like the cycle is over for YOU lol

So uh..I guess I’m still waiting then? Gotta love the confusion of the cycle

So what does it mean if I haven't gotten the pre-II R yet?

Reactions: 1 users
+1 OOS R, pre -II. Says cycles over, but who knows. Best of luck to everyone waiting to hear back still!

• Care
does anyone how much WL movement there is at this school?