2023-2024 Saint Louis University

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Do you guys think they filled all the empty spots today or are they taking people off the waitlist in waves?

In previous years they have sent out waves throughout May. Good luck!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Received a scholarship call this afternoon, when is the email typically sent out? Wondering if I should contact the finaid office or if they'll reach out

Received a scholarship call this afternoon, when is the email typically sent out? Wondering if I should contact the finaid office or if they'll reach out
Just got my email today! Should be coming soon, congrats!

Members don't see this ad :)
+1 OOS Acceptance into MD program on 5/2 (I: December, W: January), sent continued interest letter! Will be withdrawing so someone else can have the spot!

withdrew from WL. hope this moves y'all closer to an acceptance!

Would sending a letter of interest at this point if I’m waitlisted be a good idea? I don’t have any significant updates so I’m not sure if it will do me any good.

Would sending a letter of interest at this point if I’m waitlisted be a good idea? I don’t have any significant updates so I’m not sure if it will do me any good.
the group chat is still only at 107 people. i assume there are some spots available but i could be wrong. if you really want to go to SLU, a letter as to why you do can’t hurt you.

Thank you for the advice! :)

I will say there are around 180 in the Facebook group, but waitlist movement happens all through May and June. If you want to go, sending a letter would show that you’re still thinking of them, in my opinion!

Reactions: 1 users
I will say there are around 180 in the Facebook group, but waitlist movement happens all through May and June. If you want to go, sending a letter would show that you’re still thinking of them, in my opinion!
thanks for adding that, i haven’t been on the fb group yet.

Just got an email for a half-tuition scholarship. So, whoever gave theirs up.... ty<333333

Reactions: 3 users
I like to drop by here every year to say I got off the waitlist at the last second (June 30th, four years ago). Can't see any harm in sending letters of interest, i'd imagine at this point they just want to fill the class.

I'm a bit late to the party but I too got off the WL on May 1st and declined my acceptance. Good luck all!

declined my acceptance off the waitlist last night, hope it goes to one of you guys!!!!!