Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Okay so from glancing I will say marmot gets a 0 rating, shin gets like -1 and psv has like a lot of posts that if town are just really unfortunate and wolf siding.

Members don't see this ad.

Along with the fact that while I thought the vote on me eod was super cute now knowing the first two are moon and zoo it doesn't mean anything towny. I have seen wolves just be zany before

Do you think he would have deduced this from the one game you played together?
Psv asks a lot of weasel questions I like to call them on takes of mine that turned out to be right.

Feels bad with hindsight. I have seen nothing so far to make me hesitate murdering psv

• Hmm
Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I appreciate that moon and zoo did the cute thing of each picking a townir eod2 to vote so I don't have to bother even reading a single gikkle post lol

Honestly with moon's position they probably don't risk shin gaining momentum tbh

I guess sports is fine

Anyway since no one is talking @Zenge142 I am a bit of a poke type of player. I like studying people and seeing how they react. So I don't know you from Adam so day 1 I just wanted to see what you were about. I remember our interactions and I was vibing with how your argumentation with me was going. I can see why you thought this was kinda suspect because most people aren't as whimsical as I am.

Your case against me and samac was perfect though. No notes.

I think this is going to be a very tough game for town to lose tbh. I think u may be objectively the most suspicious person outside of my poe of 3 but if you read through how I treated both moon and zoo there's not much there aside from me dunking on them a lot lol

• Haha
Anyway since no one is talking @Zenge142 I am a bit of a poke type of player. I like studying people and seeing how they react. So I don't know you from Adam so day 1 I just wanted to see what you were about. I remember our interactions and I was vibing with how your argumentation with me was going. I can see why you thought this was kinda suspect because most people aren't as whimsical as I am.

Your case against me and samac was perfect though. No notes.

I think this is going to be a very tough game for town to lose tbh. I think u may be objectively the most suspicious person outside of my poe of 3 but if you read through how I treated both moon and zoo there's not much there aside from me dunking on them a lot lol
I may be*

I appreciate that moon and zoo did the cute thing of each picking a townir eod2 to vote so I don't have to bother even reading a single gikkle post lol
You have  that much confidence I'm town?

I know you made some posts about this before regarding my interactions with moon, but I don't recall my interactions being overwhelmingly unpaired with either moon or wildzoo from an outsider's perspective. Maybe like "most likely not paired", but idk if it'd be the level of not even having to read my posts.

I need to properly review your argument of T!me now bc I sorta just half-ignored it at the time tbh

You have  that much confidence I'm town?

I know you made some posts about this before regarding my interactions with moon, but I don't recall my interactions being overwhelmingly unpaired with either moon or wildzoo from an outsider's perspective. Maybe like "most likely not paired", but idk if it'd be the level of not even having to read my posts.

I need to properly review your argument of T!me now bc I sorta just half-ignored it at the time tbh
If you would like to give an explanation for moon to vote you eod2 when you are scumbuddies go right ahead.

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (3) - samac 73, Clem 44, Zenge 12
Zenge (1) - Dubz 48
PSV (1) - Sporty 82

5/9
yeet close in ~9.5 hours

Oh my God

I just realized I am in the same game as psv starting next week

Amazing

• Care
Reactions: 2 users
do you just not believe that wolves can put any kind of pressure on one another?
That is a generalized question for a specific situation. Obviously wolves can do this. But I look at the circumstance in question.

Moon was on borrowed time. I feel as if looking back to eod2 their main goal was to make it feel as if they were trying to save me by voting for you. Strictly speaking it is possible that moon was distancing from you but again nothing in their play otherwise suggests that lovel of wolf play from them imo

This is in addition to your early harassment of the slot and their defensiveness when talking with you.

If you were scum there and went over it would be auto loss territory since moon was on borrowed time. So in that specific spot I say no.

Day 2 Yeet Tally
Shini (1) - Stagg 48
Clem () -
Achro (2) - PSV 39, Zenge 79
Stagg (4)
- Santy 154, Dubz 84, samac 158, Gikkle 49
moon () -
Gikkle (3) -Achro 110, Clem 69, moon 44

10/13
Missing: genny 11, marmot 22, Shini 0
yeet close in ~8 minutes
I also feel as if you were scum given these votes that moon would have stayed on you since momentum was clearly on Stagg in order to spew you. If she is going to put you in danger for so long then when Stagg was leading she could have just stuck it out or even voted Stagg

I feel like her agenda was two fold. Implicate me down the line and ??? For shinichi. Not sure what yet but she was for sure scheming something lol

Anyway I will just town case myself with that I was onto moon day 1 and I basically ate zoo alive yesterday in this interaction

Yeah gikkle lock town.

Dubz probably always a wolf unless the wolves just were sleeping

Anyway zoo and I will have a wonderful time talking about things later. I find them very suspicious based off their eod2

I think I did - in my head a wolf you (in a v!moon world) would have taken the opportunity to turn more towards sussing moon once it was clear the thread wasn't 100% comfy with her claim

I was gonna say, are you walking back my inclusion on that list being an error :laugh:

You were there just so it couldn't be pure.

I an sorry zoo I don't make the rules

Why did you think this?

Yeah team is probably shinichi/zoo lol

Because I thought wolves would generally be interested in encouraging the moon distrust in that universe. That's the entire point in leaving her alive.

How does that line up with how I treated the doctor claim though?

(It doesnt)

You couldn't have known right after the claim that there would be enough unrest about it for doubting it to be acceptable. I was specifically looking for a change in attitude towards it after the rumblings at the beginning of d2.

I said day 2 that moon wasn't to be touched day 2 even though socially they were bad.

Are you sure you're town? You don't sound like it

And then today I said that they shouldn't be touched without a counter

I have been offensively pro moon since their claim out of a hilarious amount of over prudence.

Zoo I don't think you read me very well friend

I based that original comment on Santy saying you'd been shading moon d2. I haven't been able to read every post myself :shrug:

I'm in my village meta, maybe you need to clean your ears out

Their commentary about my thoughts on moon appears to be the first time they comment on moon this game lol

@WildZoo if i missed something lmk

I mean that's probably true :laugh:

Re: your question about my list, I haven't had time to rebuild it from the shambles it's currently in, but my village core is still the same I think
Quoted a lot so you guys don't have to search lol.

posts like this kinda suck because its hard to gauge if your mafia who doesn't wanna risk throwing out the wrong thoughts or town that doesn't wanna give mafia any ideas.

Either way its a hard take to read.

Wait i assumed that lean scum was a joke, was it actually a serious read? Cause the posts prior to that I felt like didn't give enough to warrant any scum read unless there was some prior meta involved.

a scum flip is better regardless of the info it may provide. This is quite a weird explanation.

Also where does that percentile come from?

ripp a pr claim d1 ugh
So none of these are bulletproof but I don't think I am going after sport next due to these. There is some unfortunate posts in the iso but also some of these come off rather blunt and candid in a way I like from shinichi. I also think zoo's posting around eod1 feels fairly unconcerned about shinichi's life in a way I don't think a partner could afford with moon on a ticking clock due to their claim.

I think moon tried two different partnering methods eod2. One in defending me but in another being intentionally awkward with shinichi to arouse suspicion after they died. I've probably gone over this a couple of times but I think this slot is probably ok.

I think Shinichi/Dubz are more likely hits but if there aren't wolves in those two this is worth revisiting.

:shrug: Your interactions with moon aren't great, Zenge isn't feeling the best about you... it ain't looking great, fam.
Prove me wrong!

I am more confident in a SportyMD yeet than a Dubz yeet at this point in time
Psv and I were on a similar wavelength once moon was outed hmm. Good look tbh

Let's see what that marmot has been up to

Oh my God

I just realized I am in the same game as psv starting next week

Amazing
What have you learned about PSV in this game? Might be useful coming up

• Hmm
Marmot has posted well enough but nothing that I find compelling from the slant of towning it up. I hope to be able to solve with them tomorrow if they are town so I can see where I maybe have gone wrong in my analysis.

• Okay...
Remind me how you’re reading the slot?
They are in my bottom 3 so it's like. Not great but they have some things I have liked from them. Atm second to last in towniness with only marmot worse off.

Marmot has posted well enough but nothing that I find compelling from the slant of towning it up. I hope to be able to solve with them tomorrow if they are town so I can see where I maybe have gone wrong in my analysis.
This is where I’m at. I think marmot has a good vibe and I generally like the posts but there’s nothing screaming town.

I do think that’s been very hard to accomplish these last two cycles with the Dr. Moon’s Miracle Cures™️ revealed by genny to be snake oil, and my tracking results reveal.

Post reveal cycles can be very stagnant and it’s hard to solve and show solving progress

This can be true but there's a lot of data out there now so that's good. Marmot's angle of me/psv felt like trying to find enough misyeets for wolves to win ngl lol

I forgot that it was only odd nights. :eggface:
This was actually why I tracked moon. It being odd nights only would make a tracking result especially telling

That is a generalized question for a specific situation. Obviously wolves can do this. But I look at the circumstance in question.

Moon was on borrowed time. I feel as if looking back to eod2 their main goal was to make it feel as if they were trying to save me by voting for you. Strictly speaking it is possible that moon was distancing from you but again nothing in their play otherwise suggests that lovel of wolf play from them imo

This is in addition to your early harassment of the slot and their defensiveness when talking with you.

If you were scum there and went over it would be auto loss territory since moon was on borrowed time. So in that specific spot I say no.
Hmm
Alright

Clem j gonna drop the sickest case against me any minute now tho

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Samac pls
:shrug:
We seem to have a pretty consensus POE. I agree with it. I think it should be marmot.
I don’t know what else to do.
This is one of those situations I feel like I can start spinning in circles for no reason.

Does anyone know if psv avoids mech discussions or chooses to engage in them?

We seem to have a pretty consensus POE. I agree with it. I think it should be marmot.
This is one of those situations I feel like I can start spinning in circles for no reason.
Yeah that’s fair

Does anyone know if psv avoids mech discussions or chooses to engage in them?
I can’t say I’m familiar with one being more popular than the other

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
@marmot`
consensus seems to be that you'll be tomorrow's vote

If you're town we're gonna need to see a convincing argument against someone else

@marmot`
consensus seems to be that you'll be tomorrow's vote

If you're town we're gonna need to see a convincing argument against someone else
I'm well aware of the consensus poe, this doesn't need to continue to be rehashed.

I actually feel like it is more off-putting from achro's side. I don't understand what is off-putting from what you have quoted

Please come play fetch with my dog. I will eat the spicy eggplant

o.o

:(
The second half of D2 I should be more present! and I am here, now.

Idk why it refuses to quote for me but re: moon's doctor claim... I feel it is better to not counterclaim, if there is one. Seems like a self-resolving issue to me
I'm sorry, I can't do breadcrumbs. I'm going to need the entire loaf.

Yeah, Santy has.

I didn't think the setup was confirmed? I believe moon as well, but I don't believe in outting PRs D1 unless it's like moon's situation where it's between that and death.

PSV made a couple posts near the EOD1 that caught my eye. I was reading over her EOD1 to try and see how she handled moon getting run up before their ultimate claim.

The first of these posts is interesting because PSV advocated for no counterclaims to moon's claim, which is convenient in keeping a wolf alive, although probably the best strategy in the event there was a doctor alive in the game. I wondered if psv does engage in mech talks, because this suggestion wouldn't make sense from someone who doesn't do that, but that might just be moot under the circumstances.

The second post could be a case of tmi, but it is consistent thinking with the first post, so certainly believeable from a townie mindset.

tl;dr, I thought I saw something here but it might not be relevant at all, but I'm going to go ahead and post these thoughts in case anyone else has any observations about them.

If you have any questions for zenge before he moves on to PR heaven, now's your chance.

• Wow