Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I was just hoping one of y'all would have some shocking revelation upon seeing those reads lists

Members don't see this ad.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
It's less "I think achro is mafia" and more that I don't have a strong TR on you coupled with respect for your scum range and TRs on enough people that I don't have to force anything and can just plop you into the POE and be done with it

Sure.

I was just hoping one of y'all would have some shocking revelation upon seeing those reads lists
Psv and I are in the same tier in both list so just chop us both and see what happens

Members don't see this ad :)
if you can read this you're evil
...so

how's everyone doing

Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (3) - samac 88, Clem 53, Zenge 30
Zenge (1) - Dubz 48
PSV (1) - Sporty 82
Clem (1) - marmot 36

6/9
Missing: Achro 72, Gikkle 24, PSV 23
yeet close in ~1.5 hours

Reactions: 1 user
(I won't join you just to make sure shenanigans don't happen)

idk wth to make 15 posts about lol. I don't have anything left to add >.<

Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (3) - samac 88, Clem 53, Zenge 30
Zenge (1) - Dubz 48
PSV (1) - Sporty 82
Clem (1) - marmot 36

6/9
Missing: Achro 72, Gikkle 24, PSV 23
yeet close in ~1.5 hours
Anyone else concerned about the lack of resistance against the dubz wagon?

Reaaaally feeling like DADV

• Haha
How good is Achro's scum game? If anyone has experience with it

Because man they're playing well if they're scum

I'd probably top TR em if I didn't think they'd be the type to play a real good wolf game

Members don't see this ad :)
Sorry Zenge, you're gonna be a pile of bones tomorrow. We'll still love you :care:
A skeleton lord pile of bones?
Quoting but this isn't directed at you marms

This is kind of a weird angle for scumMarmot to take tbh, would be pretty close to raising the white flag
I didn't read it that way tbh
marmot, then if the game is somehow still going sporty and Achro. I don't find either one's interaction with either wolf clearing if the solve isn't marmot
She didn’t answer me :(
Hm? Me? Did I miss a question?
Imagine that tho
Wolves target themselves just on the off chance they're tracked and it pays off massively
I was thinking about this. It's like when Zenge blocked samac in BoWWling but on steroids and much more nonsensical

And while I believe in doing things for the lulz when wolfing I feel like that's a lulzism that stretches credulity for me

How good is Achro's scum game? If anyone has experience with it

Because man they're playing well if they're scum

I'd probably top TR em if I didn't think they'd be the type to play a real good wolf game

I wish I could put your fears at ease, but my wolf game is very strong so your sense isn't wrong.

The best town case I can give myself is I don't tend to be super mean to buddies in games, even if I do have to distance or bus. If you look over my iso i kind of chose violence a few times against zoo and moon and really I never needed to do that. I am much more cooperative. I also would have been horrified if moon top town'd me like that lol

• Hmm
I wonder if it'd be worth considering why they'd target clem instead of anyone else

or perhaps we're missing too many pieces of that particular puzzle

Psv and I are in the same tier in both list so just chop us both and see what happens
I believe we technically have enough mischops left to do this and have town still win, though I'd prefer not to be misyeeted. It's an option though tbh

I wonder if it'd be worth considering why they'd target clem instead of anyone else

I think mafia has a tracker in this world, so they were probably fishing for the last pr.

Sorry, I couldn't resist trolling.

The final wolf is actually
are you ready for it GIF by Taylor Swift

Zenge :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users

Dubz is either the tracker or blocker, so I think im both cases it makes sense to assume PR hunting

The best town case I can give myself is I don't tend to be super mean to buddies in games, even if I do have to distance or bus. If you look over my iso i kind of chose violence a few times against zoo and moon and really I never needed to do that.
I don't feel like you were super mean to either one though?

Dubz is either the tracker or blocker, so I think im both cases it makes sense to assume PR hunting
Not what I meant

What I meant was why they would think Clem is more likely to be PR than any other option

If you think of the entirety of the town as a pool of options that could be PR, perhaps there is someone that would be seemingly more likely to be a PR that they chose not to target over clem, which may imply they're scum, bc obviously mafia would not be in the pool of options.

But that may not be a fruitful line of logic simply because we're missing a lot of pieces of the puzzle that mafia may have

• Hmm
I don't feel like you were super mean to either one though?

I should speak more plainly.

So when I am a wolf with someone I tend to think of myself as having a duty of care for my wolf buddies. I am not a very selfish wolf player, quite the opposite. I also know that i tend to have a lot of thread presence and so picking apart my buddies game in a way that leaves them open and vulnerable I consider to be a "mean" tactic because it's just bullying at that point imo. I know they are a wolf, and it's hard to fight me off so it's just not a fun way to do things.

I would never vote and force moon to claim day one largely off of interactions about ourselves as a buddy. It's needless and doesn't accomplish much.

• Care
Basically if you go back and look over day one and how I got onto moon it's because of their lack of attention towards me. As a wolf buddy that's a private coachable moment to improve our interactions.

I believe we technically have enough mischops left to do this and have town still win, though I'd prefer not to be misyeeted. It's an option though tbh
I think we have 3 misvotes left (third would be a loss), so we could in theory purge the whole pool of marmot/psv/achro if we wanted to

I think we have 3 misvotes left (third would be a loss), so we could in theory purge the whole pool of marmot/psv/achro if we wanted to
But like
I still prefer sporty to archo I think

Obviously I protest my inclusion in the PoE and I hope the game ends after yeeting marmot, butttttt if things progress to voting marmot/me/? then I think Sporty is a better shot in (insert whatever variation of lo that would be) than Achro

I guess that's assuming the last wolf doesn't pull a wacky and wind up with a funky f3

I should speak more plainly.

So when I am a wolf with someone I tend to think of myself as having a duty of care for my wolf buddies. I am not a very selfish wolf player, quite the opposite. I also know that i tend to have a lot of thread presence and so picking apart my buddies game in a way that leaves them open and vulnerable I consider to be a "mean" tactic because it's just bullying at that point imo. I know they are a wolf, and it's hard to fight me off so it's just not a fun way to do things.

I would never vote and force moon to claim day one largely off of interactions about ourselves as a buddy. It's needless and doesn't accomplish much.
I do believe you wouldn't be "mean" to a buddy as you said
But it sort of presumes moonster wasn't entirely on board with it, no?
And it also puts a lot more weight in your push than there was in actuality. Like I feel like moonster was never truly pushed into a corner over the course of your interaction? If they wanted to they could have easily refuted or countered any of your points I think.

• Hmm
I die before then okay?
I’ll cry.
...wait

Zenge... clem... samac...

oh no

i'm going to live till f3 if the wolf isn't between psv/marmot aren't I

noooooooo

• Wow
I do believe you wouldn't be "mean" to a buddy as you said
But it sort of presumes moonster wasn't entirely on board with it, no?
And it also puts a lot more weight in your push than there was in actuality. Like I feel like moonster was never truly pushed into a corner over the course of your interaction? If they wanted to they could have easily refuted or countered any of your points I think.

I have gone so far as to help buddies write posts to counter my arguments.

The fact Moon had no real counter means they just... didn't have a counter lol

Basically you dont claim pr day 1 if you aren't in a corner. You can speculate all you like about what you perceived it but moon obviously felt differently, being the leading wagon before claiming pr.

Obviously I protest my inclusion in the PoE and I hope the game ends after yeeting marmot, butttttt if things progress to voting marmot/me/? then I think Sporty is a better shot in (insert whatever variation of lo that would be) than Achro
Speaking of sport
I feel like I haven't seen them at all today

I have gone so far as to help buddies write posts to counter my arguments.

The fact Moon had no real counter means they just... didn't have a counter lol
Hmmmm

Well, the thing is, all these things that you say you would or wouldn't do as scum are coming from you. Which inherently makes it harder to take at face value.

At the same time, you are saying it in a way that feels honest to me...

Let's just hope marmot/psv flips a wolf or I die before f3 bc I really don't wanna have to solve you lol

I mess up endgames literally every single time as town
I do not want to go to f3 lol
I mean... uh... I'm really good at endgames. You definitely want to kill me and leave samac alive, wolves!

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Hmmmm

Well, the thing is, all these things that you say you would or wouldn't do as scum are coming from you. Which inherently makes it harder to take at face value.

At the same time, you are saying it in a way that feels honest to me...

Let's just hope marmot/psv flips a wolf or I die before f3 bc I really don't wanna have to solve you lol

True, but also

I literally wrote a guide for wolfing and in it you can see I talk a lot about cooperating and helping team mates lol

The paranoia is justified, won't ever deny it, but it's precisely because the paranoia is justified that the case against me just falls apart.

I'd like to think this does end before f3 tho