Matrix - Game Thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (3) - samac 93, Clem 53, Zenge 30
Zenge (1) - Dubz 51
PSV (1) - Sporty 82
Clem (1) - Gikkle 39

6/9
Missing: Achro 80, marmot 40, PSV 32
yeet close in ~27 minutes

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I think I have been misvoted as town 3 times in f3s the past year.

D:

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Dubz is either the tracker or blocker, so I think im both cases it makes sense to assume PR hunting
Would w!psv continue to this late juncture to maintain that she doesn't know what her partner's role is at a point where it's irrelevant to the game? :unsure:

unvote clem

vote wildzoo

good night all!

Let's win this tomorrow :)

Then again, I haven't made a useful vote all game, why start now?

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (4) - samac 93, Clem 53, Zenge 30, Gikkle 41
Zenge (1) - Dubz 51
PSV (1) - Sporty 82
Clem () -

6/9
Missing: Achro 81, marmot 44, PSV 36
yeet close in ~6 minutes

Final Day 4 Yeet Tally
Sporty () -
Dubz (5) - samac 93, Clem 53, Zenge 30, Gikkle 41, Achro 82
Zenge (1) - Dubz 51
PSV (1) - Sporty 82
Clem () -

7/9
Missing: marmot 44, PSV 36

Dead is @WildZoo Neo, mafia

image (1).jpg

Roster
1. @Clem J
4. @potentialsheltervet
6. @samac
7. @marmot`
8. @Zenge142
12. @SportPonies
13. @Gikkle
14. @Achromatic

• Wow
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users
Happy Day 5 everyone.

I won't be around much today, but will be in later tonight and tomorrow

I'm going to do a trustfall and distrustfall of everyone later.

• Care
Reactions: 1 users
Why I trust Gikkle:

I forgot about timezones and thought day was supposed to start 5 minutes ago lol

This post immediately gives me bad vibes

This in response to Moon, is their first post of the game with substance. I've gone over this before but I think it is extremely rare for scum to attack their buddies earlier especially for 'vibe' reasons, as it is such a soft reason. I also think Moon's questioning points to Gikkle being town:

Bad vibes? Why?

Also, I think votes are just bolded, like so:

Vote supershorty

It feels a bit performative ig

The initial reasoning makes little sense (santy's explanation was as brief as could be), and then you immediately walk back the read after being questioned about it for... iffy reasons.

I'm a big fan of making exaggerated reads in RVS to get discussion going, but the way you did it just comes of a little fake to me.

I just don't get the sense this is an angle of attack coming from an informed perspective. This feels like an honest to god "caught the wolf early" read.

Maybe santy/moonster are partners...

I have no good reason to believe that

I have said this before, but i completely understand the cogs turning in gikkle's head here based on not liking that moon post. It's just, really obvious town solving and then expanding in a reasonable direction based on it.

This, combined with moon/zoo trying to divide and conquer me and gikkle eod2 makes me incredibly confident that Gikkle is always town here in these circumstances. I've discussed this read before, but Gikkle is like 0 paranoia literally always town for their early call out of moon, their progression there, moon's progression on them, and yeah. I just can't make a scum case on gikkle at all.

I had a dream we voted out achromatic and they flipped mafia

Did anything of the conversations around him yesterday change anything or he’s still in the poe
Sorta

They went from "they're a bit wolfy" to "please for the love of all that's good in this world don't make me have to solve them"

• Haha
  • Care
Reactions: 2 users
Dead is @Zenge142 Connective Tissue, town 3x tracker

View attachment 386741

Roster
1. @Clem J
4. @potentialsheltervet
6. @samac
7. @marmot`
12. @SportPonies
13. @Gikkle
14. @Achromatic
Thinking of this as a "matrix" gives me horrible microanatomy flashbacks
@marmot`
@potentialsheltervet
@SportPonies

Please share your reads lists in order from most village to least village and reason why.

Thanks.
I mean, I'll try? I prefer to do tiers rather than strict MOST TO LEAST because things change so much for me but I guess I can attempt.
I'm WWing at work rn so remind me if you please

• Care
Thinking of this as a "matrix" gives me horrible microanatomy flashbacks

I mean, I'll try? I prefer to do tiers rather than strict MOST TO LEAST because things change so much for me but I guess I can attempt.
I'm WWing at work rn so remind me if you please
Just at this point I’d like to know how everyone ranks things to see where people differ

Game theory says I should probably try to kill achro first if I'm set on him in the poe but that is so much goddamn work

So instead I'm gonna go with the cowardly play and not fight against or for a particular tk long as it's within my poe

• Care
My laptop charger appears to be broken so now I don't have a computer OR a laptop

really makes any high quality solving unlikely from me for at least this day phase lol

I'll still try though! Maybe I'll chalk up the WIM to mega post while navigating and typing with my phone :p

• Care
Game theory says I should probably try to kill achro first if I'm set on him in the poe but that is so much goddamn work

So instead I'm gonna go with the cowardly play and not fight against or for a particular tk long as it's within my poe
How sold are you on archo?