2023-2024 Lincoln Memorial University DeBusk College of Osteopathic Medicine (LMU-DCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
For anyone who toured: did most people wear business casual clothes?

Reactions: 1 user
Does anyone know where to find the 2024 match list for dcom?

I know they interviewed later into the cycle compared to last year, but the lack of AL/WL movement is a bit worrying. Only seen like 2 people get off the WL so far. Idk, maybe it picks up this upcoming week heading into the long weekend (Memorial Day)? It's a long process I get it, but I thought by now at least some of the movement would have started and picked up. Unless both campuses are close to if not all filled

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users
Does anyone know where to find the 2024 match list for dcom?

New match lists aren’t officially posted for awhile. But if you go to LMU-DCOM’s Facebook they posted a lot of the students that matched and into which programs.

Members don't see this ad :)
I feel a large waitlist movement coming this friday to mid june

Reactions: 2 users
Congratulations!! I feel like the WL is starting to move this week but not similar to year's past where it kind of went in order of interview date.
I interviewed on 05/03 and got an A today. I was on the waitlist for exactly 1 week. I’m OOS

• Care
Reactions: 3 users
has anyone heard of knoxville students being able to rotate in UT Knox for 3rd year at all? Or in general to what extent LMU students can participate in opportunities at UT Knox?

I am wondering why the waitlist is not moving in order lol, it defies the definition of something being unranked.

I am wondering why the waitlist is not moving in order lol, it defies the definition of something being unranked.
I believe I was supposed to interview in March, but I had the opportunity to interview in Feb. and got placed on the WL at the end of Feb. I have heard nothing thus far.

has anyone heard of knoxville students being able to rotate in UT Knox for 3rd year at all? Or in general to what extent LMU students can participate in opportunities at UT Knox?

So I’m going to be a second year this Fall and I’ve heard that UT is very strict in not allowing other schools to rotate at their hospitals or sometimes even shadow, because it takes away opportunities from their medical students. LMU-DCOM is partnered with a few big hospitals in Knox so there’s a few rotation sites there!

Does anyone know the likelihood of being moved to Knoxville at this point?

Are we expected to submit another transcript if we submitted the current one via AACOMAS?

Are we expected to submit another transcript if we submitted the current one via AACOMAS?
Idk about this school in particular, but my friend who was accepted at another school had to submit another transcript

Are there any current students in this thread that can speak about Harrogate on campus and off campus housing?

Waitlisted. Interviewed 4/12. Been on the AL for about 1 month. Sent my loi about 1 week ago.

Opinion?

Are there any current students in this thread that can speak about Harrogate on campus and off campus housing?
I live off campus. The rent is extremely affordable in this area. I pay $600 a month and live 5 min from campus. I found my place on LMU-DCOM Housing Facebook page, and I believe that is where most find theirs. I had a friend who did first semester in a studio apartment at the university inn and moved off campus second semester because she did not enjoy It. From her experience- It was not very clean and maintenance took forever to respond to maintenance requests. Fire alarms also went off during the night from people burning things on more than one occasion lol. I do believe the rent there was also around $600. Obviously everyone’s experience will differ, but for a similar prices it’s worth looking on and off campus and comparing.

Anyone happen to know the numbers of members on the FB Class of 2028 pages for each campus location?

1716989443857.png

Is there anyone from Middlesboro Kentucky or lives there? I saw a place I am looking to rent and would like someone to check it out for me if possible. I am from MD, and planning to move in July, but would like to know how the place is. Not having to rely totally on the owner's info. Anyone available to help, pls dm me. Thank you

So I just spoke with someone at admissions and she told me that there should be even more WL movement between now and up to the week of orientation, especially in June. Fingers crossed we hear something REALLY soon

Reactions: 3 users