2023-2024 William Carey University College of Osteopathic Medicine (WCUCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
don't freak out if you're on alternate list! usually most people make it off at some point

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
I also got on the alternate list today OOS! Does anyone know what the likelihood of getting off the alternate list is considering it is so late in the cycle? Is there usually much movement in May?

Members don't see this ad :)
Reactions: 1 user
I applied to WCUCOM with a complete and verified application back in June 2023. I have not heard anything or received a secondary? Does this mean that I have been rejected or ghosted because I have not received any rejection letter either. I check my email daily as well as spam.

I applied to WCUCOM with a complete and verified application back in June 2023. I have not heard anything or received a secondary? Does this mean that I have been rejected or ghosted because I have not received any rejection letter either. I check my email daily as well as spam.
Call or email admissions. If you have pending courses when you applied, probably they might have put on hold or on mcat

Reactions: 1 user
No I do not have any pending courses or MCAT. I graduated last year from college.
if you're interested in getting a II at this point i would probably call admissions and check on your app status. otherwise your probably getting ghosted at this point ngl. but they do send another swamp of secondaries around the beginning of june/mid june to get the last seats filled in july!