2023-2024 Meharry

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
wb the EOY comprehensive NBME one?
There’s an nbme exam at the end of every unit. There’s no end of year exam.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I’m not sure the exact date, but if not for the incoming class then the one after it.

If they changed it for the next class it would still impact all levels right

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
If they changed it for the next class it would still impact all levels right
Couldn’t say for sure, but I doubt it. The previous classes follow the old curriculum standards until graduation.

Withdrawing my A. Best of luck to those still waiting! We all deserve to be doctors!!!

Reactions: 2 users
ms. dixon had a familial death so she just came back to the office tonight. maybe more will happen tmrw or next week?

Oh my God I feel so selfish now! She definitely should take all the time she needs. I hope she’s okay

no no not at all. she just let us know so i thought i’d let you know bc i know how neurotic one can feel when it’s radio silent.

on another note, someone needs to get ms. dixon a chiropractor bc she’s carrying admissions on her back : )

no no not at all. she just let us know so i thought i’d let you know bc i know how neurotic one can feel when it’s radio silent.

on another note, someone needs to get ms. dixon a chiropractor bc she’s carrying admissions on her back : )
Real bad. Or at least a fruit basket. That check better be fat, the way she does so much!

Reactions: 2 users