2023-2024 New York Institute of Technology College of Osteopathic Medicine (NYITCOM)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Members don't see this ad :)
The email they sent out a week ago to some people about the Masters linkage program to start at nyit the following yr. I’m wondering if we got that it means we aren’t rlly being considered when it comes to being taken off the WL
TripleT in one of the posts above mentioned that people who received that email have gotten off the WL in the past. If you accept the offer then I think you are taken off the WL, if not then you stay on.

Reactions: 1 user
TripleT in one of the posts above mentioned that people who received that email have gotten off the WL in the past. If you accept the offer then I think you are taken off the WL, if not then you stay on.
You are able to stay on the waitlist even after you are accepted into the bridge program: "If you elect to apply and accept an offer for the M.S. in Simulation Bridge Program, you will still be permitted to maintain your waitlist status for the NYITCOM Class of 2028 until the start of classes."

You are able to stay on the waitlist even after you are accepted into the bridge program: "If you elect to apply and accept an offer for the M.S. in Simulation Bridge Program, you will still be permitted to maintain your waitlist status for the NYITCOM Class of 2028 until the start of classes."
Yea I was just wondering the likelihood of actually getting off. Congrats on getting off!

Also did you get the bridge program email?
I did get the bridge program email and I had submitted an application for it last week.

I interviewed early March
OOS with no ties to NY, though it was my first choice
MCAT: 501
GPA: 3.67
sGPA: 3.4
Full time research for 3 years, one published paper and two more incoming
Strong volunteer hours and healthcare experiences

Reactions: 2 users
I wonder if there will be anymore waitlist movement today or early next week. Looks like only once person here has been accepted so far. Fingers crossed we see more movement on Monday :)

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I did get the bridge program email and I had submitted an application for it last week.

I interviewed early March
OOS with no ties to NY, though it was my first choice
MCAT: 501
GPA: 3.67
sGPA: 3.4
Full time research for 3 years, one published paper and two more incoming
Strong volunteer hours and healthcare experiences
I wonder if applying to the bridge program shows you’re committed and they’ll be more likely to accept you? But this gave me a lot of hope! Hope to join you soon

What does it mean if you never got any bridge program emails though?
I would assume you’re higher on the WL or your stats are good enough to be accepted. Based on previous threads the people who didn’t get the bridge email got off the WL so I was discouraged when I got the bridge email

is the bridge program email only for the NY campus? just wondering because I'm WL at the AR campus

is the bridge program email only for the NY campus? just wondering because I'm WL at the AR campus
Looking back at previous threads (for AR) it doesn't look like Jonesboro has a bridge program? (at least I didn't see anyone comment about it)

Congratulations to those of you who got accepted off the WL! Hope to see the rest of you on the other side! Here is the 2028 GroupMe, and here is the FaceBook page. Come network with your future classmates now!

Congratulations to everyone off the WL! Did anyone who hasn’t received the bridge program invitation get off the WL yet?