2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are we expecting A calls to start tomorrow? Or do we think the committee will need a couple days for deliberations

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
If we had outstanding prereqs on our primary are we supposed to send our completed courses and official transcripts now to admissions? Or do we wait to see if you get accepted off the waitlist and then provide them?

Members don't see this ad :)
If we had outstanding prereqs on our primary are we supposed to send our completed courses and official transcripts now to admissions? Or do we wait to see if you get accepted off the waitlist and then provide them?

I would wait tbh
Well actually if you have the final grades and you did well then maybe you should? I would reach out to them, I was only hesitant bc some med schools are particular about sending things that they didn’t ask for..

Well actually if you have the final grades and you did well then maybe you should? I would reach out to them, I was only hesitant bc some med schools are particular about sending things that they didn’t ask for..
Thank you for your reply and feedback! I will wait, it was only one course and will not have an effect on my GPA.

Reactions: 1 user