2023-2024 UC Davis

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Are we expecting A calls to start tomorrow? Or do we think the committee will need a couple days for deliberations

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
If we had outstanding prereqs on our primary are we supposed to send our completed courses and official transcripts now to admissions? Or do we wait to see if you get accepted off the waitlist and then provide them?

Members don't see this ad :)
If we had outstanding prereqs on our primary are we supposed to send our completed courses and official transcripts now to admissions? Or do we wait to see if you get accepted off the waitlist and then provide them?
I would wait tbh

I would wait tbh
Well actually if you have the final grades and you did well then maybe you should? I would reach out to them, I was only hesitant bc some med schools are particular about sending things that they didn’t ask for..

Well actually if you have the final grades and you did well then maybe you should? I would reach out to them, I was only hesitant bc some med schools are particular about sending things that they didn’t ask for..
Thank you for your reply and feedback! I will wait, it was only one course and will not have an effect on my GPA.

Reactions: 1 user
Anyone else impatiently waiting for a call today 😅

Reactions: 4 users
Do yall think they will start the A calls tomorrow? or next Thur/Fri

I emailed and they couldn’t give me a straight answer but I’ll guess next week because they said they’re given their students May 8th to decide

Members don't see this ad :)
ditto, IS A off the WL!! :) do folks know if "accepting" the offer is essentially committing to enroll or if we can still hold another acceptance? and/or can we still remain on other school's waitlists?

Edit: got notified via email around 3:15PT, and interviewed 12/11

Last edited:
Can someone please link the groupme for accepted students? I’m having a hard time finding it on my phone TYIA!

Congrats on everyone for getting A off the wl!!!! 🥳For those of us still on the running, should we expect the next wave to be 3 days after? Possibly after Wednesday?

Congrats on everyone for getting A off the wl!!!! 🥳For those of us still on the running, should we expect the next wave to be 3 days after? Possibly after Wednesday?
An earlier comment said that people have till May 8th to make a final decision. So I’m guessing there will probably be another wave after that.

Reactions: 1 users
If yall don’t mind me asking for those getting off the waitlist does it seem like the class is full now and will you be accepting your spots? Just trying to gauge thank you!

IS A earlier today @ 3:15 PST

IS A off the waitlist today (5/5) @ 3:15 PSt as well!! I am so so happy!!
Only II & acceptance of the cycle from the school I wanted to go to the most. Can't believe it omg

• Love
Reactions: 8 users
I think we’re cooked brother
It’s hard to tell, there’s a lot of current students in the group. My guess is that the class is full or close to full but the deadline isn’t until Wednesday so there will probably me some movement after that

ditto, IS A off the WL!! :) do folks know if "accepting" the offer is essentially committing to enroll or if we can still hold another acceptance? and/or can we still remain on other school's waitlists?

Edit: got notified via email around 3:15PT, and interviewed 12/11
I asked admin directly, and they confirmed we only would need to PTE for now, and can hold on to other waitlists, in case any one else was wondering!

Hoping for good WL movement today!🙏

Are all A off the wl so far are from Sac/North Cal or have strong ties to those areas?

I would also like to know this!

I received an email from the financial aid office that I was being offered a scholarship. There’s no application for scholarships from the school, they utilize and algorithm based on need and merit

The Facebook page is up to 180. Do y’all think this means the class is full??

• Wow
The Facebook page is up to 180. Do y’all think this means the class is full??

Nah there’s other people in there for sure, they’ll let us know when the class is full I asked (previous years have gotten up to 300)

are anyone accepted get access to the page or they are only able to join after PTE/CTE'ed
Any accepted. When we join the facebook group, we just have to send a screenshot of our acceptance letter, they don't ask if we PTE/CTE'd.

Do any accepted students know if people are still debating of going or people releasing their acceptances still, office admissions has kind of ghosted any questions, CTE for another school is soon so just want to know, thank you!