2023-2024 UCLA (Geffen)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Did anyone else on the WL get an email about switching their AMCAS from combined degree to regular MD? The emails says if you don’t switch it by the 30th, then you get taken off the WL.
When I try to switch it, there’s a message that says “you have selected a program that is no longer available”. Anyone find a way to successfully switch to regular MD?
IMG_5760.jpg

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Did anyone else on the WL get an email about switching their AMCAS from combined degree to regular MD? The emails says if you don’t switch it by the 30th, then you get taken off the WL.
When I try to switch it, there’s a message that says “you have selected a program that is no longer available”. Anyone find a way to successfully switch to regular MD?View attachment 386001
yes, I am encountering the same thing!!

Members don't see this ad :)
When I try to switch it, there’s a message that says “you have selected a program that is no longer available”. Anyone find a way to successfully switch to regular MD?View attachment 386001
HMM, I didn't get that email. Do you mind posting what the email looked like? I am WL for trad with high on-list distinction and now I'm paranoid I am no longer on the list :"")

Does ucla start may 1st or may 2nd? For some reason I keep on thinking may 2nd lol
I believe May 1st. They may have done May 2nd last year bc April 30th (PTE deadline) was on Sunday last year, so it gets moved to the following weekday (May 1st). Then, they released the first big wave of WL decisions on May 2nd. But I believe (and hope) that they start on May 1st this year.

• Wow
Reactions: 1 users
I believe May 1st. They may have done May 2nd last year bc April 30th (PTE deadline) was on Sunday last year, so it gets moved to the following weekday (May 1st). Then, they released the first big wave of WL decisions on May 2nd. But I believe (and hope) that they start on May 1st this year.
Time to see if all that rizz paid off Phewww

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
Congrats to all!!! Soo happy for y'all! Fingers crossed for us non-top of WL folks!!

• Care
Members don't see this ad :)
Just got A off WL!! Does anyone know if we have to plan to enroll tonight? Will it show up in CYMS by then?

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 7 users
A! I got accepted 3 hours ago but still don't see SIR section on myUCLA does anyone else see that section?

• Love
Reactions: 4 users
If other WL people want to know, there were 10 people I had noted got top of WL and about 30 regular WL on SDN! Idk what to do with this info but clearly I'm a crazy delulu person with too much time on my hands

• Love
  • Haha
A!!!! OH MY GOD
NO TOP OF WL DISTINCTION
II SEPTEMBER.
It’s been nearly 9 months and I’ve carried this baby to term

Last edited:
  • Love
  • Wow
Reactions: 20 users
A!!!! OH MY GOD
NO TOP OF WL DISTINCTION
II SEPTEMBER.
It’s been nearly 9 months and I’ve carried this baby to term
OMG CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!! That's soooo incredible!!!

Manifesting some Acceptance love for us October Interviewees :biglove:

• Love
A from the top of the waitlist at 3:50 PM PST on 4/30/2024. Best of luck to everyone.

• Love
Anyone know when we will be able to see that new student tab and fill out SIR/SLR? Thank you!!

To access the SIR/SLR you have to create a MyUCLA account and fill it out there, it doesn’t show up on the AMP site
Yes! Also you can find the instructions to create your MyUCLA account on the accepted students webpage. They give you the link in your acceptance email!

Yes! Also you can find the instructions to create your MyUCLA account on the accepted students webpage. They give you the link in your acceptance email!

Thanks both!!

It didn’t show up yesterday on MyUCLA, but it appeared this morning! I think it takes overnight for the data to sync between AMP and MyUCLA after accepting the offer

Has anyone heard anything today yet? I keep refreshing this page and my email every 5 minutes, someone make it stop :bigtears:

• Care
  • Haha
Reactions: 6 users
I think the initial wave of the waitlist movement happened yesterday. Usually we need to wait for 5 days to see if those who were offered acceptance off the waitlist will accept it, and then maybe some movements happen around 6th.

• Care
  • Wow
Reactions: 2 users
Has anyone heard anything today yet? I keep refreshing this page and my email every 5 minutes, someone make it stop :bigtears:
They will come. I think the large WL movement yesterday was a great sign for what's to come. Now we wait

• Care
  • Love
Reactions: 5 users